Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If A and B are observed together during event C[sub]0[/sub], and A is observed without B during event C[sub]1[/sub], and B is observed without A during event C[sub]2[/sub] where C's denote independent observations of event type C: what is the relationship between A and B?

Should anything be concluded concerning this relationship?

If A and B are observed together during event C[sub]0[/sub], and A is observed without B during event C[sub]1[/sub], and B is observed without A during event C[sub]2[/sub] where C's denote independent observations of event type C: what is the relationship between A and B?

Should anything be concluded concerning this relationship?

To translate to the language us normal people speak, I believe this roughly translates to "don't assume shit" :p

A and B aren't related, or at least they aren't reliant upon each other for C to occur.

Yeah, the chanted BoAs are pretty good. Kinda surprised it worked after trying so many times, this time it did. Now to get chant scrolls sent across...

Getting to Ghostlands is easy as ally. Just mount up and ride there. EPL has been Nerfed, so you probably won't even die. Anyone can use the portal, even F2Ps last time I checked. For horde, just use the zep to UC and the port to SMC.
I'm assuming your acc's were linked ? Also damn now I gota grind out the mats for like 30 billion enchants.

Getting to Ghostlands is easy as ally. Just mount up and ride there. EPL has been Nerfed, so you probably won't even die. Anyone can use the portal, even F2Ps last time I checked. For horde, just use the zep to UC and the port to SMC.

Just tried it on my ally warrior and it works. Had to shadowmeld and remount once because I got dismounted riding through the mobs lining the roads. I went ahead and tried to sea turtle it out to the Isle of Quel'danas. There was an invisible wall just out past the fatigue zone. This might be common knowledge but I didn't know it.

is there any way I can use Tmorph to change the appearance of my Travel Form? The gay moose is annoying as f. I know there is a Cheetah glyph, but I'm not sure if it is possible to interchange them.

I need help with a macro.
So basically what I want is to switch to Bear Form if I'm not in it, and then Cast Wild charge at my focus if I am in bear form. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Yde Helped me in game with this! Here it is;

#showtooltip Wild Charge
/target Focus
/cast [stance:1] Wild Charge; !Bear Form
/targetlasttarget

Last edited by a moderator:
I need help with a macro.
So basically what I want is to switch to Bear Form if I'm not in it, and then Cast Wild charge at my focus if I am in bear form. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Yde Helped me in game with this! Here it is;

#showtooltip Wild Charge
/target Focus
/cast [stance:1] Wild Charge; !Bear Form
/targetlasttarget

So is it done for you now or do you still need help? :p

is there any way I can use Tmorph to change the appearance of my Travel Form? The gay moose is annoying as f. I know there is a Cheetah glyph, but I'm not sure if it is possible to interchange them.

No there isn't, you'll have to put up with the 'gay moose form' (fitting name btw) for now. Blizzard might move glyphs to lvl 20, we'll never know till it may happen one day.

Why do I have to wait more than 30 seconds for a wsg queue?

The new treatment of flag carriers within battlegrounds as arena1,2,3 targets is interfering with my general non-arena focus macros and I'm looking for an alternative other than having two separate sets of macros to switch between.

Simple Example Macro: /focus [@arena1,exists][@target,exists]

^^ I want that macro to focus arena enemies ONLY in arenas, not flag carriers within BG's ^^

So I just found out you can do LFH across realms. I assume this means I could somehow get my Priest to do the LFH challenge on a low population realm? How do I do this?

a lvl 1 p2p on ur realm invites u. then a dk on the realm u wish to go to get real id invited by the lvl 1. after that they can both log if they wish and u will stay in grp with em.
if u have p2p and ur merged u simply log the dk and type invite Jesus-server and start fishing.
tada.
also works for agm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread