Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to see how high of a lv I can could get hit capped against just for fun and some high lv pve. While looking at my hit set I realized I'm missing a few pieces which I need to farm but is there a higher hit set a leather toon someone could get other then the following?

Hogger's Trousers 9
Eyepatch 8
Shadowcraft Chest 7
Boa Bow 7
Drakewing 6
Pearl Ring 4
Shadowcraft Shoulders 4
Ello's 3
Inscribed Leather Gloves 3

Anyway to get higher then 51 hit?

simple pearl ring instead of ellos?

I wanted to see how high of a lv I can could get hit capped against just for fun and some high lv pve. While looking at my hit set I realized I'm missing a few pieces which I need to farm but is there a higher hit set a leather toon someone could get other then the following?

Hogger's Trousers 9
Eyepatch 8
Shadowcraft Chest 7
Boa Bow 7
Drakewing 6
Pearl Ring 4
Shadowcraft Shoulders 4
Ello's 3
Inscribed Leather Gloves 3

Anyway to get higher then 51 hit?

you didnt count rune of duty?
nvm forgot you werent caster

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any way to get "Legacy of Teronis" as a f2p char? It has by far the best looking skin as a sword and wowhead says, the quest is lvl 19 but i can't seem to fetch it ingame, anyone else tried/ got the sword?

Is there any way to get "Legacy of Teronis" as a f2p char? It has by far the best looking skin as a sword and wowhead says, the quest is lvl 19 but i can't seem to fetch it ingame, anyone else tried/ got the sword?

yea i tried for this on my nelf, the prequest for it requires level 21 while the quest that follows it requires 19... its messed up i know :(

How good are feral druids and what do they team up good with?

Ferals are great, good mobility/utility, survival and dmg. Get your dmg buffs up, 5 combos, bleeds, pop Cd's and watch the fc go down with a 1.5k fero bite :p

And imo they play good with prot pallies, they both got good off heals, and pallys got the silence that Ferals lack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread