Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would'nt everyone want to sticky this?

Hello again, TI community!
I hope you're well, I came here today to ask you a few more questions:
Question nr. 1 - What are really, really rare items that a f2p twink can get? Perfect if they would be usable, but even if not, some nice looking, or just extremely rare items (like Shadowfang).
Question nr. 2 - What does 'necroing threads' means? Im new to all kinds of forums...
Question nr. 3 - How much posts do I need to create a thread, and is there any list of mounts accessible for f2p's? If not, I would love to make it, but as Im new to the forum, I can screw it ;/ eg. I dont know how to link items.

Merry Christmas :)
Sincerely Yours,
Crystalpall

So, how exactly does one go about merging a F2P with a P2P?
Also, if my WOW1 is still F2P, how do I make a WOW2 that's P2P? (Is this possible, in the first place?)

like lofi had said, how often do you really pay attention to stickys? this thread will get more use not being a sticky
True, though this might someday be on page 2,3 or even 4 and might be gone for good, since no one will notice it at all.
My suggestion is, that they make the stickied threads easier to notice :)

Hello again, TI community!
I hope you're well, I came here today to ask you a few more questions:
Question nr. 1 - What are really, really rare items that a f2p twink can get? Perfect if they would be usable, but even if not, some nice looking, or just extremely rare items (like Shadowfang).
Question nr. 2 - What does 'necroing threads' means? Im new to all kinds of forums...
Question nr. 3 - How much posts do I need to create a thread, and is there any list of mounts accessible for f2p's? If not, I would love to make it, but as Im new to the forum, I can screw it ;/ eg. I dont know how to link items.

Merry Christmas :)
Sincerely Yours,
Crystalpall
1: There is items like Mindthrust Bracers, Ring of Precision, Magician Mantle, Demon Band and Drakewing Bands. But You need to be really lucky, since you need to get the rare item on the character that can use it, since you cannot trade items at all on a f2p account :)

2: I don't really know that expression, but if I should give a shot at it, I would say something about killing threads/trolling them so they become locked.

3: I don't know if their exists a list of mounts available here on TI, but you should try to search in the search field in the top of the page :)
So, how exactly does one go about merging a F2P with a P2P?
Also, if my WOW1 is still F2P, how do I make a WOW2 that's P2P? (Is this possible, in the first place?)
I don't know how you merge an already existing f2p account with a p2p account. But I had a p2p account, and just craeted my f2p account through the battle.net website and it became automaticaly merged with my p2p account :)

Why do people still play F2P WoW? There are much better games out there that are free, like LoL.

Yes this is a serious question.

Addiction.

Question: How many of the "Veterans" (so the ones who started around 1 1/2 years ago) are still around? Only seen Yde so far.

Question: How many of the "Veterans" (so the ones who started around 1 1/2 years ago) are still around? Only seen Yde so far.

What do you mean by "still around"?

What do you mean by "still around"?

Who are still playing obviously... silly you!

Mialo said:
And how come you've seen Yde?! She has been MIA since ... since .... since forever! :'(

Well, obviously when I logged on my rogue it was the first name I still remembered and it was "Yde" :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do people still play F2P WoW? There are much better games out there that are free, like LoL.

Yes this is a serious question.
It's a matter of what game you find the most entertaining, the f2p bracket has many ups, and isn't too far from for instance the 19 bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread