Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the nerf to penance damage and psy fiend hp and cast time, I can't say lvl 20 priests are that OP.
#showtooltip Power Word: Shield
/target [target=Psyfiend]
/cast Shield
/targetlasttarget

Are there any winter's veil achievements not listed here that a purely f2p character can get?
If you are able to get to Northrend, Bros. Before Ho Ho Ho's should be able to complete as f2p

A good macro for any priest using psyfiend to be sure, but my comment will still stand as long as they're both on the gcd.
Indeed it will, but as I remember Psyfiends have around 300hp, and as gcd is 0.5sec (or 1sec) you should have enough time to shield it, before it gets killed :)

Indeed it will, but as I remember Psyfiends have around 300hp, and as gcd is 0.5sec (or 1sec) you should have enough time to shield it, before it gets killed :)

1,5 sec

1.5 sec gcd for priests, and 10% of the priest's hp goes to psyfiend's hp... so usually not over 200 hp on a lvl 20's fiend. It's still good/viable, but snappy dpsers have a much easier time countering it than they used to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can be pressed down to less...

And it's 1sec for Kitties and Knife-throwers ;)

I know...

But this is related to priests, dks with UH press, ferals, rogues & people who stack haste can bring down the gcd

1.5 sec gcd for priests, and 10% of the priest's hp goes to psyfiend's hp... so usually not over 200 hp on a lvl 20's fiend. It's still good/viable, but snappy dpsers have a much easier time countering it than they used to.
wat the gcd for all their spells is 1,5sec? :O

You sure it's 10% cause I've seen some Psyfiends with 300-350hp and not even 24 spriests have 3k hp

wat the gcd for all their spells is 1,5sec? :O

You sure it's 10% cause I've seen some Psyfiends with 300-350hp and not even 24 spriests have 3k hp
Blizzard hot fixed this a while back as psyfiend was incredible at 90. It was 30% of health so my psyfiend was about 115k at that time which wasn't worth killing and wasting time on it. Now it is worth killing as it is 1 shottable basically. This is where that bubble macro really comes in handy adding another 55k hp on top of 37k. (Sorry only know my p2p numbers). But most people are dumb and don't even target it anyways.

Blizzard hot fixed this a while back as psyfiend was incredible at 90. It was 30% of health so my psyfiend was about 115k at that time which wasn't worth killing and wasting time on it. Now it is worth killing as it is 1 shottable basically. This is where that bubble macro really comes in handy adding another 55k hp on top of 37k. (Sorry only know my p2p numbers). But most people are BAD and don't even target it anyways.
fixed

Blizzard hot fixed this a while back as psyfiend was incredible at 90. It was 30% of health so my psyfiend was about 115k at that time which wasn't worth killing and wasting time on it. Now it is worth killing as it is 1 shottable basically. This is where that bubble macro really comes in handy adding another 55k hp on top of 37k. (Sorry only know my p2p numbers). But most people are dumb and don't even target it anyways.
Ah, that explains it :) But let's say you have 1.5k hp at lvl 20, thats a 150hp psyfiend. Even with the 1.5sec gcd it's highly unlikely that anyone will kill it before you can cast shield

If you are able to get to Northrend, Bros. Before Ho Ho Ho's should be able to complete as f2p

Just to clarify for anyone wishing to complete the cheev before winter's veil ends - this IS possible by F2P. You have to corpse jump until you get to a mountain peak that the flying ship passes and then rez on the ship.

Thanks for suggesting it and having me look further into its completion :)

What is the easiest realm to get the AGM?
As you all know everything changed with the last expansion and CRZ's, and I was just wondering as things stand now which realm is easiest just for this one thing?

What is the quickest/surest way to get your account suspended as a f2p?
Downloading and using an obvious hack in front of other players, like flying and going through terrain.

Does anyone know a server/battlegroup where alliance usually win?
Would like to save some time farming honor for looms.(I'm making a new toon on ally side)

Does anyone know a server/battlegroup where alliance usually win?
Would like to save some time farming honor for looms.(I'm making a new toon on ally side)
All battlegroups are merged and therefore there is no difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread