Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so just to be entirely clear. across all rog specs, the only debuffs that can be dispelled are the poisons, and only by paladins, right? that is in combat involving toons level 24 or lower
Paladins and only level 22+ Druids can clear your poisons, and your poisons are the only debuffs they can dispel.

thank ye, i forgot to add find weakness but i assume you didn't. ty again
edit: just noticed dispel type on thottbot
edit2: nvm that's ^ not actually helpful, has same school and dispel type for crippling and find weakness/revealing strike

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
i was under the impression it could only remove crippling (not deadly) and serpent sting

This is a serious question that I'd like to know peoples opinions.. Why are some of the more experienced players in this bracket and people who have been here longer all of a sudden turning into hypocritical liars? Aren't people supposed to mature the longer they are around or the more they do something? It seems as of late I see ALOT of people going in the other direction..

This is a serious question that I'd like to know peoples opinions.. Why are some of the more experienced players in this bracket and people who have been here longer all of a sudden turning into hypocritical liars? Aren't people supposed to mature the longer they are around or the more they do something? It seems as of late I see ALOT of people going in the other direction..

Cause monk in a premade with 2 f2ps is SOOOO OVER POWERED.. my 500 crits!!!!!! omg!!! watch out... 24 monk is just as op as eyepatch nelf 20 hunter. so no... no no no no.. no . no.

Cause monk in a premade with 2 f2ps is SOOOO OVER POWERED.. my 500 crits!!!!!! omg!!! watch out... 24 monk is just as op as eyepatch nelf 20 hunter. so no... no no no no.. no . no.

You seem defensive? Never said any names did I..? You proved you are a hypocrite plenty of ways from that bg much more then just your 24. Don't worry you aren't the only one though you are just the reason I thought of making this question while I wait for my deserter from your gy farming.

Edit: TRUST me if I want to single you out for something I will tag you. This was a general question because like I said I know of atleast 10 other people who have

copy paste from wowhead . . just wondering if you really do have to do this whole sequence of chains to get to Shore Leave

. Quest Hub: Orgrimmar Rear Gate
Labor Captain Grabbit starts with the Quests: Runaway Shredder! & The Captain's Logs & Up a Tree.
Completing Unlocks Quest: Report to Horzak.

2. Quest Hub: Orgrimmar Rocketway Exchange
Horzak Zignibble gives the Quests: Basilisk Bashin' & Stone Cold.
Completing Continues the Stone Cold Chain: The Perfect Prism, Prismbreak, Refleshification.

At his quest hub you must also complete the quests given by Foreman Fisk: A Quota to Meet.

Private Worcester now gives the Quest: Another Warm Body which send you to...

3. Quest Hub: Forlorn Ridge
Here Commander Molotov gives you the Quest: Hand-me-downs.

You must also finish the other quests at this hub given by Glix Grindlock (Military Breakthrough, and later In The Face!) & Xiz Salvoblast (First Degree Mortar).

Molotov now has the Quest: Profitability Scouting & Private Chat.

4. Quest Hub: Bilgewater Harbor
At this point you can head to Bilgewater Harbor and find a Wrenchmen Recruitment Poster for the Quest: Operation Fishgut, leading to Rapid Deployment, and There Are Many Like It.

5. Quest Hub: The Shattered Strand
Now that you're on The Shattered Strand seek out Lieutenant Drex for the Quest: Mop Up. You must also finish the quest of nearby Sergeant Hort (Halo Drop).

Drex now offers the Quest: Field Promotions sending you to...

6. Quest Hub: Ruins of Eldarath
Pick up every quest at the hub, from Captain Tork (Still Beating Heart), Sergeant Zelks (Extermination, Head of the Snake, Ticker Required), and Tora Halotrix (Handling the Goods).

Once these are finished, Tork offers the Quest: Shore Leave, a simple turn in.

Im just hoping that they aren't all necessary, but almost sure they are . .

copy paste from wowhead . . just wondering if you really do have to do this whole sequence of chains to get to Shore Leave
Im just hoping that they aren't all necessary, but almost sure they are . .
They are. :<

I try to do them when I'm in the mood for some Goblin 'lore' and fun. Actually, while lengthy, not the worst questing experience, imo. :)

You seem defensive? Never said any names did I..? You proved you are a hypocrite plenty of ways from that bg much more then just your 24. Don't worry you aren't the only one though you are just the reason I thought of making this question while I wait for my deserter from your gy farming.

Edit: TRUST me if I want to single you out for something I will tag you. This was a general question because like I said I know of atleast 10 other people who have

Lily you know i was farming you and only you for laughing at me. If i touched anyone else in their gy it was my aoe from hitting you.

I can think of someone who is NOT hairy who's been spending plenty of time GY farming and /spit emoting... That's okay though. I 1v1'd his hunter from the GY.

Lily you know i was farming you and only you for laughing at me. If i touched anyone else in their gy it was my aoe from hitting you.

I laughed because you yourself have complained about 24s just like I have then you make one for premades. I have a good memory and I remember you bringing up my short lived 24 as well and saying alot worse things then a /laugh. Idk how new that is or how much you've played it so I left it at a laugh. Wasn't pity worthy cause you weren't in a super OP comp and wasn't spit worthy cause you seemed obj.

You also know those dummies with you weren't having the same intentions as you trying to single gy farm me and your team was gy farming my team with you right on top of the gy holding flag. I left because I knew as soon as I did you would cap but nonetheless gy farming someone with your premade just cause I laughed at you is fucked up and something I know you as well would /spit at. Watch out next time you pug if you actually do cause I promise I will farm you since you wanna act like that.

Like I said though... You aren't the only one that that question was talking about. If it was just about you I woulda sent you a PM but there are atleast 5 other people I can think of that has started to act poorly and gy farm or glitch or exploit who never used to.

I can think of someone who is NOT hairy who's been spending plenty of time GY farming and /spit emoting... That's okay though. I 1v1'd his hunter from the GY.

Tbh that doesn't say much.. I'm guessing who you are talking about and he isn't anything special at all on his hunt and normally sucks without his spriest or 24 healer behind him. Another person that made me question this recent attitude change

Why are some of the more experienced players in this bracket and people who have been here longer all of a sudden turning into hypocritical liars? Aren't people supposed to mature the longer they are around or the more they do something?
It just means that they weren't against gy farming or people playing 24s from a moral standpoint, they only objected to things that made their game experience worse. I'm extremely cynical and pessimistic, and I think that the vast majority of people don't care about how the other team feels at all or even think of them as other people behind a screen. If someone is being hypocritical now, it just means that they only care about what happens to them or their friends and only pretended to care about things like gy farming because they didn't like it happening to them. ("They" being whoever you're talking about, I've been gone for a while so I have no idea who any of them are but this is my cynical opinion)

I have a question guys!

Patch 5.3 hit last week, and I just got onto my F2P and my addon (F2Paddon) is not legible for this current patch. I upgraded it on my curse client but it only supports 5.2

Is this happening to everyone or am I dooing something wrong?!

Please help!

- The lonely AP druid

I laughed because you yourself have complained about 24s just like I have then you make one for premades. I have a good memory and I remember you bringing up my short lived 24 as well and saying alot worse things then a /laugh. Idk how new that is or how much you've played it so I left it at a laugh. Wasn't pity worthy cause you weren't in a super OP comp and wasn't spit worthy cause you seemed obj.

You also know those dummies with you weren't having the same intentions as you trying to single gy farm me and your team was gy farming my team with you right on top of the gy holding flag. I left because I knew as soon as I did you would cap but nonetheless gy farming someone with your premade just cause I laughed at you is fucked up and something I know you as well would /spit at. Watch out next time you pug if you actually do cause I promise I will farm you since you wanna act like that.

Lilly you're just wrong, wrong wrong. I've never cared about 1 underpowered 24 in a game. A 5 man group of in my mind 24s is still annoying and sad. 24s farming in my mind is still annoying and sad. I leveled my monk from 20 to 24 last patch to hopefully get a leg up on the prot warrs that were 2 hitting another "tank" spec. MANY level 20 classes out damage my monk. I was actually about to relevel a new monk when I resubbed and cap it at 20 since p2p 20 is okay for some reason when its the same thing as a 24. But I'm too lazy to get new enchants. I don't run around in bgs prioritizing clothies as my first kill. Do not laugh at me while playing an alliance hunter. That is just as hypocritical as you are claiming me to be. And what makes you think I premade all the time? I play you like once every month you have no idea. And I look forward to the once a month farming.

That is just as hypocritical as you are claiming me to be
wrong. enjoying hunter is not a crime, regardless of whether or not it is op. maybe you 2 should pm

does anti-venom remove deadly poison or only crippling?

24s farming in my mind is still annoying and sad.
This is my last post on here about this since viente pretty much answered my question.*

Idc bout your 24 and like I said I've never even seen you on it before. I made a 24 to see what it was like and didn't like it and quit. That is what I assumed you did so my questioning wasn't towards your 24 it was towards this.

wowscrnshot053013224830.jpg

You've called vash a bad realm and a gy farming realm before cause some randoms gy farmed you. Well bwl is now a bad realm to me cause some well known people gy farmed me (has also happened in the past plenty of times just never took a ss). Again though.. I would love to tag the other people my question was towards as well so you don't think it was just directed towards you but I feel the topic has already answered itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread