Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be noted, Feet of the Lynx is a world drop rare. It can drop off of any mob within the 20-25-ish level range. It can also be found in some chests.

I'm not sure. But seeing as it drops in SFK and Stockades, and the items level being 24, I think it should drop in those chests. Don't take this as facts though.
You should still see those kinds of blues in 25-30 zones but 30-35 might be a bit too far.

I've found lots of good blues in places like Stonetalon Mountains and Arathi Highlands (Drakewing Bands and at least one pair of Darkweave Breeches). They may not be the best but they're good alternatives if you'e really really hunting those items like crazy. If you're casually looking just hit the usual zones, but if you need your blues, go to all of them in my opinion.

For those not familiar with some of the zones and spawn points, I suggest this guide, made by [MENTION=8158]Shft[/MENTION]! Before you know it, you'll have all those spots burned into your brain ;)

Didnt think this was thread worthy,

Just wondering about a few aggravating warrior quark's, mostly just theory crafting about how to play through them.

Thing that was bugging me enough to make a post about it was vs Rogue fights for warriors (specifically arms, Prot is just to mongoloid atm)

Whats annoying to me is a few things:

Dodge: Rogues to me are getting way to much baseline dodge (hunters as well but thats for a different day), it feels like they are getting 40% dodge base (may or may not be an exaggeration) because every other attack is just dodged off. Not to mention their cooldown Evasion, which pretty much means 15 seconds of I cant do anything (works wonders against warriors with another ability they have).

Poisons: Seems just poorly managed by blizzard to me. A 70% slow is FAR to much, it is a killer vs melee (specifically warriors) because it means there is no mobility, and most importantly no recharges. (would much rather they just give them back Gouge and Shadowstep) Deadly Poison seems to be doing a bit to much damage, cant even count the number of times I have died after killing a rogue from their poisons ticking on me for 100+.

Damage: Kinda iffy on this, because it seems the damage is comparable in a overall quantity to warriors, but is much different. For arms your doing alot of consistent damage with some bursts to kill healers... as rogues you do alot of bursts with eviscerate and ambush.

So just in general its getting kind of annoying being beaten by rogues because you just cant do anything.

What ive found:

Mounts: If you get sapped and have the oppurtunity to ty and T-Clap the rogue out DONT. The range really isnt good enough, and the advantage of being mounted is if the rogue doesnt not get his Crippling Poison off, then you can keep moving far enough to get a charge off, which puts the fight in your favor.

Going behind: Pretty basic but probably underused. If you can get a charge on a rogue dont instantly hit your MS or other opener, wait to get behind them so they wont dodge it, also, just in general when passing during fights try and whip around when they pass you to get a attack at their back.

Stance Play: Pretty obvious for the most part, if the rogue pops Evasion then you should be in defensive, and if you see one right before thy stealth you should switch to defensive for the opener.

Not much else I really know to do other than that, would appreciate any other ideas.

Going behind: Pretty basic but probably underused. If you can get a charge on a rogue dont instantly hit your MS or other opener, wait to get behind them so they wont dodge it, also, just in general when passing during fights try and whip around when they pass you to get a attack at their back.

Unless they changed it recently, the charge stun (and any other stun) inhibits the rogues ability to dodge or parry while the effect lasts. The same goes for blocking with shields.

I have this annoying flashing alert about pvpbank exchange or something (saw trade chat that it is a scam of some sort). I thought it would disappear after a month, but it's there all the time.

How to get rid of it?

gotta go through your calendar.

are there any guardians in the bracket? any abilities or items or world events or what have you that could summon a guardian in a BG at any level 20-24

[MENTION=8019]Aradiel[/MENTION]
tyvm man, know of any others?
or anyone else - LF guardians usable by level 24

I plan on doing this little achi: 1000 quests completed 1st of june. How long would it take approximately? Around 15 hours? More / less?
i was at 971 before whenever blizz changed something and everyone's counter dropped. i don't think it's possible
edit: nvm DKs not very long at all

few more questions, and sorry for the spam
paladin's cleanse can clear both poisons, and shaman cleanse can only clear crippling. <-- i'm wrong
what about 24 druids, or for that matter any class at 24? does the enemy cleanser's spec matter to a rog whose debuffs are being cleansed? can revealing strike be cleansed? and finally does displaying aggro highlight w/ raid profiles actually show pet aggro in bgs or arenas?

Last edited:
few more questions, and sorry for the spam
paladin's cleanse can clear both poisons, and shaman cleanse can only clear crippling.
what about 24 druids, or for that matter any class at 24? does the enemy cleanser's spec matter to a rog whose debuffs are being cleansed? can revealing strike be cleansed?
24 Priests and Druids have dispels, but priests and shamans can't cleanse poisons. Revealing strike can't be cleansed because it's a physical debuff.

ok so just to be entirely clear. across all rog specs, the only debuffs that can be dispelled are the poisons, and only by paladins, right? that is in combat involving toons level 24 or lower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread