Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else been encountering latency problems lately? Or has it just been me? It's getting fairly irritating in battlegrounds and I was curious if anyone else is having this issue.

Has any1 else experienced something like this:

I ran 5 dungeons (SFK, WC, BFD) without looting the boss corpses, and got no DMF artifacts. Then I ran WC 1 time and looted the last boss as the first one, and got egg. Several other people on Aggramar have experienced the same, that when they are the first one to loot a boss, the DMF artifact drops.

Why can this thread be so much longer than the other 2 could?
When the first one got large I was PMd by a mod that it had to be closed and that I should make a new one. By the time the second one got similarly large, I was mod, so I closed it again. Then someone pointed out that the 50s thread was longer and a bit later I was made admin. I've found nothing in the forum software that restricts thread length, so now I'm just curious, watching it grow larger and waiting for the forum to explode or something.

I'm not seriously in support of making the forum explode. Shane would kill me. :p

Well you could get a dummy p2p acc with nothing on it and merge 2 f2p accs to it without becoming p2p but ye i dont think you can merge 2x f2ps.

About how manny light leathers do you need to get to 95 skill in LW? I used to know, but forgot . . .

Have about 200 LL, 33 scraps and 11 light hides now.

oh, and I have the pattern for fine leather gloves (only takes 4 LL per), so that should help lessen the gathering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread