Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It should remove both, unless anti-venom is a one poison per thing, then it will remove the one with the longest duration iirc.
thank ye, but i'm a stickler for being sure. can anyone confirm? (don't take it personally, i didn't ask for confirmation on youakim because he didn't seem unsure)

For the last time, get arguments out of my thread and into PMs if you must have them. This is for asking questions and getting answers.

Question 1: What are the most frequent (not rude) sentences or turns of phrase you type into BG chat? Want lots of opinions.

Question 2: How's the communication with French and German players in the EU bracket nowadays? I heard teams get merged? Are there language barriers?

Containment is a valid and good strategy. It's only "gy farming" when your FC is intentionally not capping to prolong the game. Hunters are also best at controlling mid, and is what they should typically be doing in a BG.

For the last time, get arguments out of my thread and into PMs if you must have them. This is for asking questions and getting answers.

Question 1: What are the most frequent (not rude) sentences or turns of phrase you type into BG chat? Want lots of opinions.

Question 2: How's the communication with French and German players in the EU bracket nowadays? I heard teams get merged? Are there language barriers?

well i play on a german realm and never met a french player in my battleground team yet

This is my last post on here about this since viente pretty much answered my question.*

Idc bout your 24 and like I said I've never even seen you on it before. I made a 24 to see what it was like and didn't like it and quit. That is what I assumed you did so my questioning wasn't towards your 24 it was towards this.

wowscrnshot053013224830.jpg

You've called vash a bad realm and a gy farming realm before cause some randoms gy farmed you. Well bwl is now a bad realm to me cause some well known people gy farmed me (has also happened in the past plenty of times just never took a ss). Again though.. I would love to tag the other people my question was towards as well so you don't think it was just directed towards you but I feel the topic has already answered itself.

It wasn't the realm farming, note how none shown in the GY are any bwlers. Zaronce was even telling me to STOP FARMING you. It was just me taking a personal issue out on you. Translation of "ko nogu kil" - "NO ONLY LIL". Its not a gy farming realm. Just me seeking revenge, and others followed.

'MARAT BRING VIKTORY 2 HORD' if Maratian is in the BG, just to remind everyone of his status.
or (obviously)
'k, guys, everyone leave the efc and camp gy, I need max honor for looms', 'strat: leave farm, take st, ferm gy, atak flegs, hlep fc, kill efc, ????, profit', 'outskilled by shield slam', 'POR LA HORDA', 'I (fucking) took one for the team' (dang, I don't use this as much as I should)

French and Germans don't get merged. It's only English that get merged with Spanish (and Italian for that matter). Language barriers are very sturdy. Your typical Spanish WoW player will either say nothing and derp around while ignoring 'efc tunnel', 'leave mid, go efc, please' and 'help fc, coming ramp' OR they will 'jajajjajajja', /kiss@female, 'POR LA HORDA', 'OLA K ASE!??' and 'vamos pasa!!1'. There are a few very good Spanish players, but they are fewer than the English, the problem is, that most BGs are 5+/10 Spanish who refuse to use English.

Has anyone else noticed weird mage crit scaling? Usually I get an additional 6%, but very rarely when I die I'll lose 2%. I haven't noticed this happening with any other class gaining or losing that much crit.

Yea your not alone there I experienced that too, no idea what causes it sadly :/

Is there a way to like a comment on Iphone app, Tapatalk?
No. :(

But others have also requested it, an it should be possible to change. Bringing it up with Shane next time he's on.

"Have to reach 10 posts before making threads." - Legs
thanks for the answer, but i have currently posted 12 times and my Posting Permissions have not changed
Sometimes it takes a little bit of time for the forum to update your user group. :) If it doesn't work by tomorrow, PM me.

Don't use copy and paste to quote, click on the Reply with Quote underneath the post you want to quote. :)

but using [ quote = name ] text [ / quote ]

remove the spaces and u got urself a quote just incase you need it sometime.

So does display aggro highlight work on pets in bgs? And can anyone confirm deadly poison can be removed with anti-venom?

So does display aggro highlight work on pets in bgs? And can anyone confirm deadly poison can be removed with anti-venom?

I honestly don't remember, it's the crippling I was always looking to cure. Rocket jump -> antivenom -> ghost wolf and you can road runner the rogue coyotes. I'll make a point of checking next time I use it.

I honestly don't remember, it's the crippling I was always looking to cure. Rocket jump -> antivenom -> ghost wolf and you can road runner the rogue coyotes. I'll make a point of checking next time I use it.
what is the cast time of anti-venom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread