Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I wanted to ask about something.
In tradechat's video (won't post cuz its too big) there is an information that we will have to select spec when entering battleground (we knew that) BUT there is also an info that all flag carriers (WSG and EotS) will get 20% increased damage to them, which is like starting on 2 stacks, and now - if you will carry flag on non-tank spec (for example as resto druid) you will get 50% increased damage, which is huge.
Anyone can confirm this?
@Edit Picking up the Alliance or Horde flag while in a Rated Battleground now increases damage taken by 50% for characters in a tanking specialization, and increases damage taken by 20% for characters in a non-tanking specialization.

this is actually pointless...

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno how to do that. Went there and was the only one there; Foreman dropped his gloves but not leggings.

I forgot how much I like that area (westfall/dagger hills/etc.

oh, I forgot to bitch about not only having to farm the leggings, but also how I have Kalecgos' mogged to Runed Coppers, but don't have Runed to mog anymore, so I'll have to lvl BS again. And maybe even find the drop for the recipe (not sure about that, been a long time).

Runed Silver Rod isn't better in anyway than the copper one, right?

I've had the silver in my bags for a long time, and yesterday while perusing wowhead, saw that it isn't required for anything now . . ?

. . . got a minor mana potion to add to my stack of minor mana potions that I never use and am making a belf dance to Horace Andy. . . and a lot of skeletal gauntlets.
. . . anyone want a calico belt? or some willow bracers of the owl?
. . . thank god for my roommate's vodka and cranberry juice . .

. . . "it's a dead man's party, who could ask for more (nightcrawlers)" [Oingo Boingo are playing in Deadmines. Rodney Dangerfield and Sam Kinison scene was the best 'Nam scene in all Hollywood]

This isn't thread worthy.. Just wondering what some peoples max HP they've had in this patch? :3

With my stam set + tyranny + Rsham buffs + fort + standard I got to 3800 HP and that wasn't even me really trying to max it... Im scared to see what numbers some Rshams or Guardians or prots put out :/ I think we might start seeing well over 5k HP for 10-20 seconds for FCs now

Explain me 5.3 changes please. In short. Real short. But again not that short. I know what you all would come up with! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread