Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
alright i need a macro for my warrior .
i want it to be a double tap macro
first tap charges focus
second tap charges current target

im thinking cast sequence with a focus targeted charge but idk how to do it myself . :(

I imagine that you want it all in one button so this is the most rudimentary way I do it.

#showtooltip Charge
/cast [target=focus] Charge
/cast [target=target] Charge

it will cast on the focus first because that is what is stated first, and once you hit it again it will charge your target. (just tried it out works pretty well for me)

Only other way you can do it would be to put in a modifier like shift or something to determin which you want to charge first, but you said focus first.

In all seriousness, why would anyone want to play in this bracket? Even for a game that is free, it is starting to look bad. I've been playing F2P on and off since Cataclysm, and I don't think the PvP has ever been this unenjoyable (yes, even with how ridiculous Hunters were during Cata). The mechanics are just awful. Only one class can dispell magic on enemies, only one class can reduce healing received on a target, and to top it all off; mana is severely redundant. It is a most retarded recipe.

The broken scaling ever since 5.2 must be the cherry on top. I can't even guarantee that my Purge will land anymore. Hit rating in general ought to be removed from the game entirely.

The point is, the game isn't fun anymore - unless you have the attention span of a goldfish. :\

Since we can use our pets to cross faction chat i was wondering if anyone has tried it in BG's yet?
While not a direct answer for in-BGs, I've been able to communicate cross faction with pet names out in the world, so I would be surprised if it's otherwise in battlegrounds.

Curse of Tongues - Spell - World of Warcraft work to communicate cross faction too? I've never tried it, but it should work.

now that you mention this spell,
would it be more easier with 2 different faction demon warlock in demon form communicate cross faction better?
there maybe time limit due to 200 demonic fury,
or in a common place both lock kill everything stack up full demonic fury.
guess the only downside is class only limitation.

my question:
anyone got ever try solo, or get a p2p friend farm Olaf in Uldaman with 9% chance drop Heavy Armor Kit

Last edited by a moderator:
On a related note,

Once in a while Kibbies or I check Quel'Thalas to see if they've discovered the add-on. But nope. Forever alone every time I log. Does anyone here speak enough Spanish to log over to Quel'Thalas, head over to Org/SW, and let some of the 20s there know about the add-on? I'm sure they would LOVE to discover this. We're all better players because of this add-on. We can share information, organize, and help each other out. Imagine a world where the Q'Ts are able to form a community like ours! I would assume that eventually, like us, the average skill level would increase. Thus, from a non-altruistic standpoint, we would all get better BGs out of them using the add-on right?! :D

Heroe's Call F2P: The Alliance/Horde need your help. If you speak Spanish, head to the realm of Quel'Thalas. Find a group of f2ps and spread the Gospel of The Addon. Return with your report to Sunwatcher in Twinkinfo. In time we will improve the quality of life for all f2ps! For The Horde/Alliance!

ty, that is all.

Pffft, that's easy-mode.

Pro-mode is trying to tell the Brazilians, a community so bad that even the official Brazilian WoW forums have Brazilians posting on how bad brazilians communicate on WoW/take advice. (Not being sarcastic or racist, it's the truth lol)

Are resistances still in the game?

Grandfathered enchants are still there, and I heard talk that although the stat was "officially" removed they were in fact stil affecting game mechanics. Can anybody confirm or deny and tell me about the current status of GF'd resistance enchants.

edit: holy poo, i turned blue

congrats :)

Are resistances still in the game?

Grandfathered enchants are still there, and I heard talk that although the stat was "officially" removed they were in fact stil affecting game mechanics. Can anybody confirm or deny and tell me about the current status of GF'd resistance enchants.

Resists are still fully functional, they just don't show on the stats page. The only thing they've really done is take them off Keeshan's (and get rid of spell pen).

Pffft, that's easy-mode.

Pro-mode is trying to tell the Brazilians, a community so bad that even the official Brazilian WoW forums have Brazilians posting on how bad brazilians communicate on WoW/take advice. (Not being sarcastic or racist, it's the truth lol)

It is... and its amazing how many players pick up on how bad these guys are. Both in PVE and PVP. The wow forums are full of threads complaining about how bad they are xD All i can say is whenever im in a bg with them, its an automatic loss haha. Maybe they're all just trolling us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread