Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently got my hands on Battle.net authenticator, and as I have authenticator on my F2P i got mailed Core Hound - companion pet. Authenticator for smarthphones is for free. If I can ask GM to move the pet from my mailbox to bags / learned pets, will that be concerned as breaking the purity of F2P account? I say once more, the pet is free - only thing you have to do is to download the authenticator app on smartphone.

I recently got my hands on Battle.net authenticator, and as I have authenticator on my F2P i got mailed Core Hound - companion pet. Authenticator for smarthphones is for free. If I can ask GM to move the pet from my mailbox to bags / learned pets, will that be concerned as breaking the purity of F2P account? I say once more, the pet is free - only thing you have to do is to download the authenticator app on smartphone.

who the hell cares lol.
you already have a DK and Preciou's Ribbon, you passed this non existant "pure line" a long time ago.

who the hell cares lol.
you already have a DK and Preciou's Ribbon, you passed this non existant "pure line" a long time ago.

Why, according to you Precious Ribbon or DKs are passing the pure line. DK was and Ribbon is still available to pure F2Ps, and they didn't cost me even a cent.

Why, according to you Precious Ribbon or DKs are passing the pure line. DK was and Ribbon is still available to pure F2Ps, and they didn't cost me even a cent.

TCG is available to F2Ps. If someone gave me a riding turtle and a tabard of frost and I put them on my F2P it wouldn't cost me a cent but you still considered that to be against the rules of the "pure".

DKs is are free but still considered an exploit.
I cba doing this anymore, there is nothing called "pure" F2P. We are all tainted.

not true if you believe in cost accounting. The cost of the PC, the electricity, the internet connection...heck even the opportunity cost of playing the game vs. something more productive.

IMO, there is no such thing as "pure" free to play.

i'm not arguing with you, just adding my two cents into the convo.

I may be, but as far as I understand, it's playing on F2P account, non-linked, and getting every possible thing staying Free to Play. If I am wrong, please inform me.

you can get tcg on a non linked f2p account...

seriously this is so useless.
whats next?
some kind of witch hunt with you and a few other walking around talking a creepy and somehow harmonic voice saying "unpure", "unpure" and torching people?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it's hard to get out of the starting zone before level 58.

Never left it at 59 myself thats why.
Then you'd simply have to turn XP off. If you only leveled to 59, you wouldn't automatically get any achievements. If you leveled to 60 though, you would get that achievement.

true. but once you leave the starting zone at 58 Im pretty sure you could do HFR without dinging 60.

You could do any number of things if you were so inclined. My only point was that as long as you didn't level beyond 59, there would be no way to tell the difference between using a F2P DK and a P2P linked DK to get the achieves/titles/mounts.

Not that this is going to any real lengths considering how far people have gone just for 10 achiv points but yes I see your point and I'll leave it here.

you can get tcg on a non linked f2p account...

seriously this is so useless.
whats next?
some kind of witch hunt with you and a few other walking around talking a creepy and somehow harmonic voice saying "unpure", "unpure" and torching people?

I think you completely misunderstood what I meant, and either I am speaking in a way that makes it hard to understand, or You do not want to communicate. I will leave the discussion now, because I don't want to spam the Q&A thread.
To the newly created conversation about F2P DKs and P2P 59s, it's always as You (I believe it was you), Aradiel, used to say - game is 5$ for 1 month. You chose if you want to waste money or time, and that is exactly what is going on about the Death Knights - You know that you did it on pure F2P, and the point is how much you want other people to know that you did it on 100% F2P.

I think you completely misunderstood what I meant, and either I am speaking in a way that makes it hard to understand, or You do not want to communicate. I will leave the discussion now, because I don't want to spam the Q&A thread.
To the newly created conversation about F2P DKs and P2P 59s, it's always as You (I believe it was you), Aradiel, used to say - game is 5$ for 1 month. You chose if you want to waste money or time, and that is exactly what is going on about the Death Knights - You know that you did it on pure F2P, and the point is how much you want other people to know that you did it on 100% F2P.

You said tcg wasnt pure but you can get it on a f2p account without paying for it the same way you got ur ribbon. Why are you still trying?

Don't opress yourself, just enjoy the game. Play fair in bgs, don't /spit, use f2p restrictions. Those are the only things you should really care about what other ppl think, crystalpall

Pure F2Ps are people who never upgraded or linked or did anything to their account to make it a p2p. FREE TO PLAY. PAY TO PLAY.

DK bug is pure F2Ps.
TCG are pure F2Ps.
Achievements that require P2Ps are still F2P achievements if done on a f2p account.

This argument is kinda pointless cause it really doesn't matter too much when we get down to small details like TCG stuff or DK exploits however it's pretty clear in my mind what the difference between a f2p and p2p is. If you have a p2p achievement or p2p pet or mount that isn't accessible to f2ps you are no longer a f2p. Every single trial in the world had the opportunity to make a DK in that time frame. If 99% of trials made a dk then there would be noway any1 would be considering every single trial to not be pure. Just because alot of people missed out or chose not to doesn't change the fact it is/was still done on a f2p account.

I am trying to push everything I can get out of my f2p account and it iirks me when someone says I'm not a pure f2p or I have to be a p2p cause so and so achievements. I have never subbed or paid to play my f2p account and every single time I have ever played my trial I have clicked on play free trial.

Now I haven't seen a question in awhile on here lol and maybe a mod can move this discussion to a new thread if there still are even mods so just getting my thought in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread