Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that advice. I'll try it that way. Leveling eng is easy, so I'll give it a shot. :)

Edit: i added the shoulder and chest looms and scaled it up to 24 (for the heirlooms.) the dredger pulls ahead.

Ofc this doesn't account for the riot stick scaling. I think it might be close enough to call it a wash, in BGs at least. In arena riot stick is clearly better. I don't arena, so no stress there.

Still gonna make a riot stick druid though. For science! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
How is it a question? Thaelrid's Greaves? For stam and crit? Crit is always nice, but RNG is RNG. burst is great, but not at the expense of actual quantifiable damage.

Stam? OK, but not a priority. Kalecgos' Gift and Foreman's Legs are both better for Arms. ( For ANY strength spec, actually.)

Don't mind me, just theorycrafting out of my ass....

How is it a question? Thaelrid's Greaves? For stam and crit? Crit is always nice, but RNG is RNG. burst is great, but not at the expense of actual quantifiable damage.

Stam? OK, but not a priority. Kalecgos' Gift and Foreman's Legs are both better for Arms. ( For ANY strength spec, actually.)

Don't mind me, just theorycrafting out of my ass....

Enrage - Spell - World of Warcraft
more crit more damage

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question about this:

Poison Extraction Totem

I thought this totem would have a chance to remove e.g. rogue poisions.

But i just tried this one in bg's and there was 0 effect.

Did this work before? Does it still work and i just dont get it?

Cheers
Gattuso

No it never worked, people only used it as a point to wild charge to or as a prop to use to look cool. Its useful if you use it right as a druid tho. Say the enemy team just capped and they are turtling now. Throw that totem on the edge of second floor, hop down grab the flag, charge to totem and gtfo before they realize. Could also be used to juke ppl off ledges and wild charge back up.

No it never worked, people only used it as a point to wild charge to or as a prop to use to look cool. Its useful if you use it right as a druid tho. Say the enemy team just capped and they are turtling now. Throw that totem on the edge of second floor, hop down grab the flag, charge to totem and gtfo before they realize. Could also be used to juke ppl off ledges and wild charge back up.

Thank's a lot for the quick answer. I know the wild charge tool.

But wondered about the poison part. No it's clear.

Cheers
Gattuso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread