EU ilvl 810 relics for 101?

When i started my mage, not long ago, i have to buy 835 items for 50-80k each. Now i can get 840-845 for less than 20k. -.-
Go figure, i bought items for 500k each that are now 150k.

When i started my mage, not long ago, i have to buy 835 items for 50-80k each. Now i can get 840-845 for less than 20k. -.-
I started gearing my twink sunday night...I must admit I'm a little distraught by the price I paid 3 days ago, freakin Twink thread on reddit, got me excited, worst timing. Oh well.

I was in the middle of buying bargain upgrades from Russian realms when the patch hit, which resulted in buying upgrades to replace upgrades I hadn't even equipped yet >.<

9pMmhVF.png

I was in the middle of buying bargain upgrades from Russian realms when the patch hit, which resulted in buying upgrades to replace upgrades I hadn't even equipped yet >.<

9pMmhVF.png

I'm in the same boat. My bank alt has her bags full. Spent about 1.5 mil over the last month on inventory to relist and I'll be lucky to get 500k for all of it.

Oh well, the gold was good while the market was in its prime.

I have Gold on numerous Realms but if I have to will buy a Token to get it on your Home Realm, if it's NA ofc. My current WANTED short list is (Paying 25K Gold for any of these):

• HOLY: Vision of An'she / Hatecoil Badge of Glory
  • LIFE: Eternity of Wisdom
  • SHADOW: Darkened Brulstone / Mote of Fear / Shala'nir Sproutling
  • BLOOD: Felbat Heart / Law of Strength (1 or the other)
  • IRON: Ettin Bone Fragment / Fel-Cleansed Leystone Key (1 or the other)
  • ARCANE: Temporal Blossoming

• HOLY: Vision of An'she / Hatecoil Badge of Glory
  • LIFE: Eternity of Wisdom
  • SHADOW: Darkened Brulstone / Mote of Fear / Shala'nir Sproutling
  • BLOOD: Felbat Heart / Law of Strength (1 or the other)
  • IRON: Ettin Bone Fragment / Fel-Cleansed Leystone Key (1 or the other)
  • ARCANE: Temporal Blossoming

The ones in bold are all BoP

The ones in bold are all BoP

That explains why the 101 version I picked up was bop, it was the mote of fear version.

Which means that there is an alternative source than just the lockboxes at 110s can get these... has anyone gotten one from a different source than a lockbox?

Users who are viewing this thread