EU ilvl 810 relics for 101?

Hey guys i opened about 800 of these lockboxes last night and all i got are greens and lvl110 ilvl780 relicts im not sure if i should open the last 600 or just sell them back

I know people will say tin foil hat but,
if i was flippin items i would make new accounts too to put miss info out there to raise the price of my items.

I know people will say tin foil hat but,
if i was flippin items i would make new accounts too to put miss info out there to raise the price of my items.
Its true, the lockboxes no longer drop any epic items or tertiary stat greens. What this means is that the 810 101 relics are no longer on the loot table.

Its true, the lockboxes no longer drop any epic items or tertiary stat greens. What this means is that the 810 101 relics are no longer on the loot table.
This isn't true at all. I know for fact that the 810 Relics are still dropping and new ones are still showing up on AH, just much lower volume than before. However, at the same time there is a massive decline in 110's farming anything atm because of ToS, vastly reducing the number of Lockboxes. This is isn't tinfoil hat, it's Players purposely misleading other Players in hopes of ganking their Gold.

This isn't true at all. I know for fact that the 810 Relics are still dropping and new ones are still showing up on AH, just much lower volume than before. However, at the same time there is a massive decline in 110's farming anything atm because of ToS, vastly reducing the number of Lockboxes. This is isn't tinfoil hat, it's Players purposely misleading other Players in hopes of ganking their Gold.
Incorrect. They are no longer on the loot table, the bug was fixed.

They cant drop anymore, but old ones found in bags are still being posted slowly. I am basing this off the app i made to scan the AH API. The data is the same across all of EU and US.

They cant drop anymore, but old ones found in bags are still being posted slowly. I am basing this off the app i made to scan the AH API. The data is the same across all of EU and US.

You also stated tertiary stats aren't coming out of lockbox greens yet I still get those too.

Show me the Blue post stating that. I am also making my statement off of an API scanner and know for fact they are still showing up on the AH, but at a much lower rate than before. You want to know what else is happening at a much lower rate than before, 110's farming Sentinax 24/7.

Do they still drop or not? I need em for ma 101
Without a Blue stating that Blizz "fixed" it so that they no longer drop, and the fact that we still see a small number showing up on AH now and again the answer is we can't say for certain but probably yes. Good luck getting one though, the 'Gold Sellers' are on ultra high alert and snatch up any that pop onto AH for 65-500g and then relist them for 200K-1mil.

Without a Blue stating that Blizz "fixed" it so that they no longer drop, and the fact that we still see a small number showing up on AH now and again the answer is we can't say for certain but probably yes. Good luck getting one though, the 'Gold Sellers' are on ultra high alert and snatch up any that pop onto AH for 65-500g and then relist them for 200K-1mil.
So i've seen, there have been 3 that i have snagged but didnt wanna sell em just incase i get another 101 up, but i farmed for 3 hours today as they are supposed to drop from certain mobs and still didnt see any relics

So i've seen, there have been 3 that i have snagged but didnt wanna sell em just incase i get another 101 up, but i farmed for 3 hours today as they are supposed to drop from certain mobs and still didnt see any relics
The only loot table we could ever confirm the 810's were from was the Legion Lockboxes.

Users who are viewing this thread