EU ilvl 810 relics for 101?

i got a nar'thalas writ 810 101 req lev on ZJ Us horde if anyone wants it. it's a storm relic for those wondering. btag is alterscene#1119

The loot problem seems to be fixed. And this is the 1st without a requirement. Maybe we can get it, don't know.
It's the Soultakers this week so hopefully someone will get one drop and report back on here!

Are you selling?
Not sure what I'm doing with them yet, just grabbing whichever I can to ensure a reseller doesn't get them instead. My plan was to get 1 of each to be able to copy them to the PTR but I'm starting to reconsider playing on live instead, in which case I should only need the blood one for my DK and storm/arcane for my hunter. If I do sell them on to other twinks it'll be for the price I bought them for (or maybe even free depending on who/which/where).

Hey Aelobin,

What ilvl are the relics you found. I know you said you got some but I couldn't see what ilvl?

Just curious

Let me know if you get any arcane or Life relics on US. will trade you the relics that i get. I have 1 shadow atm.
Damn, I need shadow and have arcane but I'm on EU :(

The loot problem seems to be fixed. And this is the 1st without a requirement. Maybe we can get it, don't know.
Wait, can 110s trade drops from world bosses if they aren't an upgrade? Like in raids?

On another topic, I bought an 880 Treia Shroud yesterday as well as an 890 Aethrynn from two poor guys who sold them way too cheap. Anyhow, I think Blizz has increased the drop rate for higher ilvl BoE 101 gear because I saw two of them yesterday night only and I hadn't seen any for the past week even though people had been farming Sentinax like crazy.

Also, I mentioned yesterday that I had bought 10+ relics from the mobile AH, but in the end all of them were 110 lvl requirement except 2 which were 103 and 1 was 109.

I think Blizz has increased the drop rate for higher ilvl BoE 101 gear because I saw two of them yesterday night only and I hadn't seen any for the past week even though people had been farming Sentinax like crazy.
The 840+ ones scale with the average item level of the player who gets it. The higher their level, the more likely will they have an upgrade. That's why the prices are dropping hard atm.

The 840+ ones scale with the average item level of the player who gets it. The higher their level, the more likely will they have an upgrade. That's why the prices are dropping hard atm.
Ah I see, so we can expect a surge of new high level gear in the following days because people have dramatically increased their ilvls with the tokens. That's very good to know, I'll slash my prices now to reduce my inventory !

But this is very exciting for twinking

Users who are viewing this thread