EU ilvl 810 relics for 101?

Before i mess this up again. My 110 Rogue will look into the box doesn't take anything out and then send it to my twink?
i think you open them on the high ilvl character because has higher chance of getting the 810 relics, but i am sure it will have the same requirement even if you loot it on a 110

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe someone here said that there's a posibility for BoP relics as well, in which case peeking would indeed be advisable.

All we know is that you have to loot it on a 110 for a chance at the 810 relics (if you loot on a 101 it'll be the level scaled version). Nobody knows what's causing the 810 versions to appear (could be RNG or could be under specific circumstances).

Quick comment, I got one while farming leather, so they don't just drop from lockboxes. Of course I was farming on my Twink so it's level 682, but lvl 101 requirement.

Quick comment, I got one while farming leather, so they don't just drop from lockboxes. Of course I was farming on my Twink so it's level 682, but lvl 101 requirement.
They've always been a random world drop but there's something to do with the new lockboxes that gives them a chance to be 810. I'm convinced it's not just RNG but I don't have any idea what could be causing it :/

One thing we DO know is that Legion loot from Chests/Boxes is based not only on Character Level but the equipped iLvL at the time of looting. Maybe we should experiment with a 110 wearing exactly 810 iLvL Gear opening a bunch of Lockboxes.

One thing we DO know is that Legion loot from Chests/Boxes is based not only on Character Level but the equipped iLvL at the time of looting. Maybe we should experiment with a 110 wearing exactly 810 iLvL Gear opening a bunch of Lockboxes.
Id be your experiment bunny... but as is, trying to save up in case somebody finally puts 810 fire/iron relics up on US-Stormrage + People still trying to overcharge for legendaries x.x

Users who are viewing this thread