EU ilvl 810 relics for 101?

Winterpwnd

Grandfathered
Some days ago I opened one of those leystone lockboxes on my rogue and it dropped an ilvl 810 relic with 101 requirement. I looked the relic up on the ah and the same one was there but only for 110 with 780 ilvl, does anyone know if these are new?

Afaik this is a scales with level opening. Which means if you have openend it up on a 101 toon the relic would have been 703 or something.

Had 3 lockboxes lying around, opened them up on my 101 mage. Only 682 boe greens in it.

Afaik this is a scales with level opening. Which means if you have openend it up on a 101 toon the relic would have been 703 or something.

Had 3 lockboxes lying around, opened them up on my 101 mage. Only 682 boe greens in it.
But if open on a 110 with 101 req, wouldn't you be able to send it to ur 101?

Yeah I opened it on my 110 rogue and it's boe, I can sell it on ah and also send it to other characters.

Keep me posted, would like to know how it turns out. ^^

Yeah it is, my bnet is Winterpwnd#1955
Thank you, the test was great.

I created a lvl1 toon, he traded it to me so I could see the real requirements and yes ...
HD3Jhx4.jpg

814 weapons inc for us i would say.

814 weapons inc for us i would say.
Those can proc as high as 845 it would seem, but no idea if the 845 has a 110 req or not since Wowhead has them showing 825+ as 110.

Example: HERE

Holy crap, that's amazing! :O However we don't get any trait bonus from them since their just greenies, right?

Holy crap, that's amazing! :O However we don't get any trait bonus from them since their just greenies, right?
You do, it just doesn't show unless it's your actual Spec. Also THIS. The Relinquished seem to scale up to 925 and are usable at 101!!

You do, it just doesn't show unless it's your actual Spec. Also THIS. The Relinquished seem to scale up to 925 and are usable at 101!!
Ooooh nice, and jezus christ.. +65 O_O imagine 2 of those.. 880 weapons possible :eek:

Wrong. :)
It only shows the bonus if you have the right class for it afaik. That's why it says "+1 rank minor trait".
Ah right, thanks ^^

There's a Fel one (Havoc DH / Sub Rogue / Destro Lock) on Stormrage for 15K BO, 810 +32 iLvL, says Character Level 101 ;)

EDIT: It seems they're Green only (at least listed atm) and either 682 / +2 iLvL or 810 / +32 iLvL with nothing in between.

Last edited:
Sounds sweet, huge Intellect Boost on my Elemental Shaman.
I guess iLvL Relikt with "wrong" Boni > +7 relict with "good" Boni
Yeah huge dps increase for me aswell when using 2 of those relics..
1096 DPS - 610 agility, 915 stamina, 413 crit, 396 mastery to > 1666 dps +955 agility/1433 stamina, 646 crit, 621 mastery.. Damn ;o can't wait. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread