EU ilvl 810 relics for 101?

There is one on my server which is ilvl 865 (edit: 845). Funny thing is in the list it says 101, but when you click on it says 110. I will investigate further when I get home.

Last edited:
There is one on my server which is ilvl 865 (edit: 845). Funny thing is in the list it says 101, but when you click on it says 110. I will investigate further when I get home.
You can use the auctions link in your profile on battle.net to get a more accurate view of the auction house when using your mobile phone. When i spot something useful, i just remember the price and revert back to the app to purchase it.

You can use the auctions link in your profile on battle.net to get a more accurate view of the auction house when using your mobile phone. When i spot something useful, i just remember the price and revert back to the app to purchase it.
Hey thank you I didn't even know that existed. I can confirm now that it's level 110 required. The other ones I bought are all level 101, but I can't see all the detail through the Bnet AH. Will update tonight.

Went to check again for relics, didn't find any on AH. However, I did find an 840 Clauds plate boots with socket + leech for 46k. Not only is that a steal on my server (someone is flipping everything with leech to almost 200k), but it was also an upgrade for me (had the base 835, no socket, no leech).

Still, I WANT AN 810 RELIC DANGIT! lol ;)

I'm on frostmourne and there are no relics at 101 at all.

I have been checking every other hour or so.

Everything is 110 with a few 104 and one or two in the 99-100 range

Alright, I have spent well over 25k to buy peoples boxes + picks (no rogue) and I have received approx. 6 relics overall, all 780. My conclusion, so far, is that these are either RNG, my ilvl isnt high enough to proc the 810 (855). or there is some other gimmick to this. If anybody on US-Stormrage has a huge ilvl toon, hmu Tamahauk#1588. I have kept all the relics in their box for now, as they do change from 101-110 depending on which toon I send the box, maybe it will have a similar effect if given to a higher ilvl.

Last edited:
Alright, I have spent well over 25k to buy peoples boxes + picks (no rogue) and I have received approx. 6 relics overall, all 780. My conclusion, so far, is that these are either RNG, my ilvl isnt high enough to proc the 810 (855). or there is some other gimmick to this. If anybody on US-Stormrage has a huge ilvl toon, hmu Tamahauk#1588. I have kept all the relics in their box for now, as they do change from 101-110 depending on which toon I send the box, maybe it will have a similar effect if given to a higher ilvl.
Wait... Are these 780 with a 101 req? If so, that's still really really good.

Last edited:
I'll try to see if i can get some boxes tonight when I get home. I'll be doing this on my ~890 ele shaman 110 and then mail any relics i get (still in the box) to my 101 837 hunt to see if maybe the ilvl of the twink has a deciding factor in it as well. Will report back with any luck i have.

Has anyone ever received epic loot from a world boss at 101? I don't think we're elligible, especially now that we're not even getting gold :(
The loot problem seems to be fixed. And this is the 1st without a requirement. Maybe we can get it, don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread