EU ilvl 810 relics for 101?

So people have opened the lockboxes on both 101s and 110s but only seen relics that are 110 or level scaled? I wonder what's causing the select few to remain 810 with 101 requirement.

Also just picked up this:
faxYuEi.png
My mage has so N-E-E-D on this!

Delindsay what is the rotation that you use?
I'll give you my Rotation for a longer fight since every non-Elite dies in less than 1 GCD now. And bear with me, WoW is down for Maintenance so I may be off slightly in the Ability names.

• Wings/etc first or when Burst is needed, and pre-pot also.
  • Judgment (always first because it boosts HS by 30%).
  • Holy Shock
  • Concecrate (roll it).
  • Crusader Strike (x2) < reduces the remaining CD of HS.
  • Holy Shock (Judgment won't be off CD yet).
The problem with the above Rotation is Judgment and HS have diff CD's, and HS is reduced further by CS. So ideally you get a boosted HS every other Judgment, unless you just decide to always wait to use Judgment until you can do so just prior to another HS. I can't say for sure which is superior as I haven't Sim'd with HS always being after Judgment, or it being after every other time.

Also I should note that I'm at 50% Haste so my HS is just under 6 sec. I haven't seen a dedicated Shockadin Thread on the web in a long time (pre-WoD) so I can't be certain that my 50% Crit/Haste with the rest dumped into Versa is the best build.

Last edited:
Never trust the mobile app for buying Legion items - it doesn't show any upgrade information. Those could be (and likely are) level scaled or 110 ones.
Yeah im aware, but since they were dirt cheap i figured i might aswell take a gamble. I Will find out in roughly 2 hours if ive made a profit :)

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I got a 101 required 810 on my 110 DH somehow... it was BoP though.
Are you on EU or US? And did you loot it from a lockbox? The reason I ask is because I'm a little worried about the possibility they may of hotfixed it, in which case I need to get my unbound relics off alts before it's too late :p

Not from a lockbox (I haven't opened any), and US.

I'm not sure how I got it, just noticed it in my inventory after I was done doing Dreamweaver world quests for the emissary cache.

Just bought all there was on AH (15 of them) for around 60g a pop. All 101 required. The list is:
  • 3x Crystallizing Mana
  • 3 Shal'anir sproutling
  • 1 Dreamgrove Sproutling
  • 2x Corruption of the Bloodtotem
  • 3 Nor'danil Ampoule
  • 3 Law of strength
Pretty excited to get home !

Just bought all there was on AH (15 of them) for around 60g a pop. All 101 required. The list is:
  • 3x Crystallizing Mana
  • 3 Shal'anir sproutling
  • 1 Dreamgrove Sproutling
  • 2x Corruption of the Bloodtotem
  • 3 Nor'danil Ampoule
  • 3 Law of strength
Pretty excited to get home !
I'll bet money those are all iLvL 682 ;)

They very well might be, I'm using the mobile AH app which is something buggy, but it was like a sub 1000g expense, so even if I screwed up, no worries. Spent 13k on a Censer yesterday, was lvl 102, that was worse...

I know I said it earlier in the thread but never use the mobile app to buy twink items. Pretty much every Legion item has bonus IDs which determine what level/ilvl it is but the mobile app doesn't display them. It just shows the base item with no modifications.

I know I said it earlier in the thread but never use the mobile app to buy twink items. Pretty much every Legion item has bonus IDs which determine what level/ilvl it is but the mobile app doesn't display them. It just shows the base item with no modifications.

Its not a bad deal when ur away from ur pc and they aren't priced for much

Its not a bad deal when ur away from ur pc and they aren't priced for much
I just remember two friends making the same mistake of buying a Martayl's cloak before it was fixed :p But yeh, maybe if you're only spending a couple hundred gold each day to clean out the relics whilst you're away from your pc, just don't get your hopes up as they appear to be super rare right now.

I've made that private group btw. Invited some of the names I recognise as "reputable regulars" who I'll promote to Bouncer (not my choice of rank name but that allows them to accept other join requests). Anyone else who isn't completely new here and feels like their post history shows they're a good addition to the community, feel free to request to join :)

I mostly buy transmog gear through the mobile AH but I'll be careful with Legion BoE in the future. I will report back tonight if what I got is worth anything.

Well, most of the 17 i bought before was 780, 1 was 810 (fel one, corrupted something) and a few 682

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread