EU ilvl 810 relics for 101?

TBH I don't mind it if people see the value in them. I don't see ANY on my ah yet. Hopefully this will change things. I don't mind if it isn't "secret" between twinks or if it isn't that rare. I look at 80s and 85s in mop and most of those items were relatively obtainable. The joy comes in having the items, not the item being mega rare.
Imo

This was awesome, picked up 17 relics from the AH for 70G each, one Holy relic that was priced at 200g, on EU. On mobile AH right now so gonna sort through what i got ahold of soon.

Yeah, or atleast that what the mobile app is telling me, as we all know that might be different when i actually login at home.
I´ll post and update in a few hours when i´ve sorted through them all at home.

This was awesome, picked up 17 relics from the AH for 70G each, one Holy relic that was priced at 200g, on EU. On mobile AH right now so gonna sort through what i got ahold of soon.
Why don't I believe you?

It's only a matter of time before they are priced out of reach, happens every time Twinks find anything useful. Then Blizz either nerfs it or everyone has it making it no longer anything special.
I saw this on AH for 100k, shouldnt it be better for you than normal wep?

Attachments

• deth.png
    deth.png
    765.3 KB · Views: 215
So sorry for missing this, but the question was never really answered. When you are getting the 810 relics are you opening them on a lvl 110 or 101?
Open the box on your highest item level 110 but don't loot it. If it contains someting useful then send it to your 101 toon. This is how we think that it should be done as of right now.

The loot system seems to have changed in a way, even green crap can now have a socket or 3rd stats on them.

Never trust the mobile app for buying Legion items - it doesn't show any upgrade information. Those could be (and likely are) level scaled or 110 ones.

I saw this on AH for 100k, shouldnt it be better for you than normal wep?
I have it, the 840 variant on my Shockadin. Haven't tested which is superior but I'm going to bet the Artifact Weapon because I'm using my HPally as DPS not a Healer and the bonus to Holy Shock is very hard to lose. HS is always my #1 damage.

Users who are viewing this thread