EU ilvl 810 relics for 101?

It's either a temporary 7.2 fluke or ninja added in 7.2. If you search the AH you'll find ONLY iLvL 810 for LvL 101's. Anything else is 110 or "scales with Level", i.e. the same shit we already have iLvL wise. Now those 925's Wowhead has on their scaling, it's anyone's guess if they can actually happen.
Not sure how this wouldn't still be amazing. Highest +ilvl relics we can get now are what? 10ilvls per relic... the 810's are 32each for a total of 64. That's a big difference.

**Edit**
I think I misunderstood what you said. I thought you were saying the 810's were crap, but when I re-read it, I'm pretty sure you didnt. :)

Not sure how this wouldn't still be amazing. Highest +ilvl relics we can get now are what? 10ilvls per relic... the 810's are 32each for a total of 64. That's a big difference.

**Edit**
I think I misunderstood what you said. I thought you were saying the 810's were crap, but when I re-read it, I'm pretty sure you didnt. :)
We'll know in about an hour or so, whenever my Character Transfer finishes ;)

No idea if he faked it or not, someone was trying to sell it for 3.5mio
Idk, that seems fake to me but then again I haven't seen any reliquished items yet (nor do I know if they can produce these relics). Couldn't see it listed on the AH (surely he would if he intends to sell it for a ridiculous price). Is the ilvl cap 925 right now?

This was also on StormRage for 100k.
Ah that's probably the Fel relic I saw earlier (got the name wrong lol). It was up for 15k so I guess the resellers have started already :/

Iirc, wasn't 'Relinquished' supposed to be in the Invasion Boxes coming tomorrow?
I was wondering what that "Relinquished." Also, I hoped the invasion would start tomorrow. Blizz touted about how the invasion world quests would be inclusive to 101's, but I hadn't seen any proof.

I would have a picture to show you, but my Character disappeared. My BNet Account shows the Transfer complete over an hour ago, the old Realm shows him gone and he's nowhere to be found, FML.

Lol that sucks. Maybe wait it out

I would have a picture to show you, but my Character disappeared. My BNet Account shows the Transfer complete over an hour ago, the old Realm shows him gone and he's nowhere to be found, FML.
Make a New character on that realm to refresh ur character list.

@Changzu thanks that worked. Here's the picture proof that we CAN use the new 810 Relics... I gained 1124 Int from just that Relic iLvL increase, and yeah it's a shit Relic for Shockadin but oh well. If I can get double Holy Shock it'll be great.

BEFORE 810 Relic
101%20Pally%20before%20Relic_cropped.jpg

AFTER 810 Relic
101%20Pally%20after%20Relic_cropped.jpg

AFTER 810 Relic and my new 835 Six-Feather Fan with Socket
101%20Pally%20after%20Relic%20and%20Six-Feather%20Fan_cropped.jpg

Yes I'm fully aware that my Stats are off. I'll have to completely redo my Gems/Enchants so that I'm not wasting Crit/Haste/Mastery and have more Versa. Fixed now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread