Got a rant, had a bad day? TELL IT HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting in your car.
You turn on the radio.
Your favorite song is playing!
Your favorite song ends 5 seconds later.....

My laptop wont stop freezing ever since i put windows 8 on it. Every 10-20 minutes it freezes for 1-2 minutes. Always at the worst time, during BGs/Dungeons ETC. It makes me want to throw it against the wall, and then step on it until it's in pieces. On top of it freezing up all the damn time, i absolutely hate windows 8. Wish i never "upgraded" from 7 <.<

View attachment 2418

The fuck is the matter with Alliance. Can't you guys roll something else for Christ sakes.

Attachments

• typical ally.jpg
    typical ally.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 90
  • take 2.jpg
    take 2.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 167
The fuck is the matter with Horde. Can't you guys roll something else for Christ sakes.

That's great that you dug up something ridiculous out of your entire WoW career. I wouldn't have made a post if it wasn't 4 in a row and the same deal last night. Has been for weeks now. It's always skillpatch flooded but it's been getting progressively worse in 5.3. It's like they can't handle gear scaling and a level playing field.

That's great that you dug up something ridiculous out of your entire WoW career. I wouldn't have made a post if it wasn't 4 in a row and the same deal last night. Has been for weeks now. It's always skillpatch flooded but it's been getting progressively worse in 5.3. It's like they can't handle gear scaling and a level playing field.

Like horde abusive amount of healers started yesterday.

that SS was take in 5.1 or 5.2.

lmfao you're jk right...? You are US and cripz is EU so no reason to argue with him however don't try and act like horde is ANY different.. Ally has hunts/rogues/druids horde has hunts/24rogues/druids/24pallies... Don't act like it's one sided

lmfao you're jk right...? You are US and cripz is EU so no reason to argue with him however don't try and act like horde is ANY different.. Ally has hunts/rogues/druids horde has hunts/24rogues/druids/24pallies... Don't act like it's one sided

He started the argument, I was just posting a rant in the Got a Rant Thread. Go figure lol.

I'm sure the balance varies based on time of day and region. I'm just posting my experience over the past few weeks. It's a lot of skillpatch...

I solo queue about 95 percent of the time because it's more fun. However it's starting to haunt me cause seem horde pugs spend more time talking about transmog and shooting the shit then helping with efc or protecting fc.....I lost 3 in a row as horde this morning that has not happened since Obamas first term....

I solo queue about 95 percent of the time because it's more fun. However it's starting to haunt me cause seem horde pugs spend more time talking about transmog and shooting the shit then helping with efc or protecting fc.....I lost 3 in a row as horde this morning that has not happened since Obamas first term....

it's the same on alliance right now.

After a day of losing nearly every loot roll, spending much longer than I'd hoped getting the most basic of gear; to staying up till 3am to start off Arena Master, only to get spammed to death by some mean spirited DK, I am going to bed.

F2P Twinking problems! :

F2P Twinking problems! :

So YOU're Bleikja, welcome to TI and Aggramar again ;)

Btw, I can relate to losing loot rolls (13 runs through WC for 1 Serpent Gloves drop just to get it ninja'd by a rogue, lolumad?) :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread