Got a rant, had a bad day? TELL IT HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half the Alliance should really, just uninstall.

I understand that pugging isn't the ideal PVP experience and should be avoided when possible, but there has to be a point where a player realizes that their behavior or personal skill floor just drags everyone down and ruins the experience.

People can't be THIS bad, but they are. And no many Twinkinfo.com macros will ever change that. It's like the special Olympics. Regardless of how mad or whiny I am right now, I'll look back on this post later, trying to think about whether or not I was too harsh and know that I wasn't exaggerating at all.

Going to go back to losing 4 out of 5 battlegrounds now. Happy twinking, GLHF, Jaja on.

I had a BG today with 8 ally huntards...

3 of which where 24 and Rai, the holadin made a 20 p2p hunter as well. (saw loom helm)

Rai just got guild looms on linked f2p like Kale did.

Remove hunters from the game please - rant over.

Since 39's died and endgame is complete shit i decided to try out f2p. How the fawk do you guys deal with the random groups? Either the group is so bad it falls apart or they refuse to do any of the extra bosses. Makes me miss running myself with my other account

Today, a few seconds ago I have played WSG. Picked up a flag, ran away (alone) and got feared from a 1k hp lock, just into the full horde team. My only hope was my team, which just came by... and ran away to our base. I was down in 3-4 sec and dropped the flag, which horde returned and capped. After that, I was called unskilled by many 24s in our team, because I couldnt heal the whole dps of horde team. After saying that sorry but I am a prot pally, they said that if I complain about heals I should respec holy and gg. I was called shit and unskilled and noob for whole bg, and every time i got flag everyone runned away from me. This got me really angry, and I ask... why people do it?

and I ask... why people do it?

Because LOGIC. Same kind of wicked logic that applies to Blizzard's way of making leveling fun (scaled enchants in 5.4), same logic that applies to Blizzard's way of dealing with low-level PvP (give classes tools without the appropriate counters, e.g DS without Shattering Throw/Mass Dispel, Disengage+Posthaste without Frost Shock/Hamstring/Heroic Leap/Shadowstep/Sprint etc).

If Blizzard wants to make specs more balanced, they could take something similar to their current talent tier model and do it for every ability a certain class (not entirely spec-related as well, e.g giving a Feral druid Shred or Rip doesn't contribute to its toolkit like Wild Charge does etc) gains at any given level.

Give hunters Disengage at lvl 14? Give rogues Shadowstep, warriors Heroic Leap and so on.
Give paladins Divine Shield at lvl 18? Give warriors Shattering Throw and priests Mass Dispel.

This could go on forever. And I don't mean to say that classes at level 20 should have the same tools a level 90 has, but they should have appropriate tools at any given level. I'm not sure if this would work 100% fine, and it could also go in the opposite direction (moving Disengage from lower levels for example, dumbing down most low-level brackets by moving certain key abilities to higher levels at that) but it would be a BIG step into the right direction.

At the very moment the bracket works as Class > Gear > Skill. Anyone who disagrees has not seen or rather comprehended how rogues/hunters/prot paladins and various other classes and specs work nowadays.

With the above model, it would be (considering we're not throwing everything out of proportion, redesigning the whole game so different dps-stats are weighed the same overall) Gear > Skill > Class.

World of Warcraft has always revolved around getting the best gear available to excel at any sort of content and it's not particularly bad, someone who put the time into getting MM or Foreman's Gloves or whatever SHOULD be rewarded for doing so, not made into god-mode of course but still rewarded, for doing so, so I would let it stay that way.

Not really a rant per definition, but I had some ridiculous BGs lately, were 4 hunters in mid controlled the whole outcome of the game by facerolling their skills, prot paladins destroying people of similar gear/skill 1v3 etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today, a few seconds ago I have played WSG. Picked up a flag, ran away (alone) and got feared from a 1k hp lock, just into the full horde team. My only hope was my team, which just came by... and ran away to our base. I was down in 3-4 sec and dropped the flag, which horde returned and capped. After that, I was called unskilled by many 24s in our team, because I couldnt heal the whole dps of horde team. After saying that sorry but I am a prot pally, they said that if I complain about heals I should respec holy and gg. I was called shit and unskilled and noob for whole bg, and every time i got flag everyone runned away from me. This got me really angry, and I ask... why people do it?

People hiding behind internet anonimity are mean.

I was carrying the flag the other day (something I try to avoid) with no D in our flag room. I was running around trying to juke the 5 or 6 people trying to end my life. I got to the cap spot like 1/2 a second to late and a druid repicked it before I could cap. I was blown to pieces in seconds. My team went off on me for the rest of the game and repeatedly stressed that I should have been standing on cap ALWAYS! Put the worst of them on ignore and logged onto another toon.

real youmadbro story though. Was Fcing and was on roof (via only 3stacks) and was constantly getting attacked on my way up to the roof. (to los) a feral druid ally comes up and helps kill the enemy for the time being. i was knocked down to about 300hp and was asking for a heal. the reply was "jajajaja" so i said "cura" since i have no idea what heal is in spanish/protuguese. he then typed out which i translated to (via bing) "im feral i dont heal"....ugh lack of common sense druid!!! &^%$! so the next wave of horde came in maybe 10secs later and he just hid in stealth and i get gangbanged (also went up to 4stacks)

Another day with loads of skillpatch hunts/rogs in games :( Rly like to see ur wolfs and cats from starting zones, prefer unchanged names. <3

Also name of the week : Bornography

Last edited by a moderator:
race to TI Vet.
[MENTION=727]Dancingroot[/MENTION] vs [MENTION=5377]Soldjah[/MENTION]
who wins?
place your bets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread