F2P Rankings: Achievements, HKs, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lofi, do I need to get more active on my hunter to be on the list? If so I'll start playing it more.

If you meet the minimum criteria of 1000 Achievement points or 10,000 HKs just send me a PM with the URLs to add.

Note: You only get automatically added if your name is included in an F2PAddon database imports. I don't plan to do those very often, but if there are active communities on other servers besides Aerie Peak please send me your F2PAddon database file (I'll update the instructions in the main thread).

Last edited by a moderator:
*I'm not computer savvy* so I just copied and pasted this into the search function on my computer, got nothing. Where can I find this?
In your Programs folder there's the folder your WOW is in, in that there's a folder called WTF that contains a folder called Account, which again contains a folder with a long number (your account) as name, in there's the folder called Saved Variables and in that you will find F2PAddon.lua.

Just search for F2PAddon.lua :D

Thanks Yde, but when I got to that point I got a message that Windows couldn't open the file. What site would you recommend using after I click "Use the web to find a program to open this file"?

I'm hoping (and assuming, sorry didn't read the entire op) that this is for semi-active players. There's not a chance in the world that I'm 36th in the US. Hell, I could proably name 30 people just from AP horde that have more than I do.

But; I do owe someone some thanks (Lofi, that's you.) Reading this tempted me to log on and I actually had lots of fun today bging and getting master of wsg, so I'm gonna keep playing after a 2-3 month hiatus.

Lofi (who is actually better than you) and stop being egocentric. ?

you have to realize if you do a hk to death ratio

i have a 23hks per death

Lofi

thats a almsot triple k/d ratio.EVen though i used to ''bot'' until i had 7k hks so i died quite alot while being afk forreal

and?have you ever tried to pocket lofi???Its worthless to pocket her. Jumps into 5x belf paladins.Doesnt know how to peel off healers. Its like...holy...s*** learn to survey the battlefield that you CAN and CANT take on dont run headfirst into danger

>Backpedalling clicker talking about skill
>GTFO
Its like...holy...s*** learn to survey the battlefield that you CAN and CANT take on.
Its like...holy...s*** learn to know that kill/death ratios mean absolutely nothing in this game. This isn't call of duty, /afking out doesnt make you skilled or better than someone who doesnt /afk right before they die. Youre so dense its unbelievable, so you are definitely a troll.

Last edited:
I'm hoping (and assuming, sorry didn't read the entire op) that this is for semi-active players. There's not a chance in the world that I'm 36th in the US. Hell, I could proably name 30 people just from AP horde that have more than I do.

But; I do owe someone some thanks (Lofi, that's you.) Reading this tempted me to log on and I actually had lots of fun today bging and getting master of wsg, so I'm gonna keep playing after a 2-3 month hiatus.

HOLY SHIT, CrUEL is back!

This list is about measurable stats, not skill. If you want a skill ranking, we have duels or arenas, but barely anyone actually does arena, other than a few hardcore dedicated arena fanboys, and possibly girls. The stats here are just for reference. They are just raw data. It's up to you how you choose to interpret that data. It certainly does give hints to playstyle. Personally, I'm disapointed in the lack of BGs quit stat on armory. I'm pretty sure I'd be winning that one too. I also consider HK to KB ratio far more important. Any scrub can stealth in mid and soak up those HKs without ever really doing anything.

Anyway, this is a great thread. It incorporated all the things I suggested in the previous one, that I was too lazy to actually do myself and is a great reference. A couple suggestions, swap the AB and WSG wins/played around. That way you can more easily see how many games played to flags capped and returned, rather than have to try and ignore the AB list. Another suggestion, that would make it easier to read, would be to color code the classes. Not sure how much more complicated that would be, but it would be a lot easier to read, and find high HK/achieve players of a certain class, who would be more likely than not to be BiS, which is a great reference.

Things not measurable by armory, do not belong in this thread. This is not where we subjectively judge a person's play style or skill, but rather unequivocal data. Just the facts. Opinion belongs elsewhere.

Also, the reaon AP is so over represented on this list right now, is that's where most of the armory data came from. If you know someone that belongs on the list, link their armory.

Happy to hear you got on Cruel! It's been too long, I've missed seeing you around.

As for achievement points... there are very few F2P that actually go for them. Realistically, you're probably not 36th in US but most of the data has been taken from the AP database, so it's not that inaccurate. Very few people have over 1500.

Thanks Yde, but when I got to that point I got a message that Windows couldn't open the file. What site would you recommend using after I click "Use the web to find a program to open this file"?
Even if you're not into programming you could open the .lua file with any text editor to look at the raw content, but you don't need to do that, as Lofi just needs the whole file. Upload it with some service, for example yousendit.com and send the link you will get to Lofi via PM. Looking forward to more people from other servers helping expand the database. :)

Lists/spreadsheet are updated! Color coded both faction and class. Added new PvE statistics!

Edit: Currently a bug with number of Titles statistic for Horde. Unfortunately I have to recapture the data to correct this.

There are some problems with the PVE statistics....

ex 1 : I have 49 pets atm ... not 48

ex 2 : Нитортик has at least 4 titles ... not 1

Same title problem at Zoria and all the horde chars. Hope you will fix it :).

Great Job Anyway !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread