EU+US F2P 8.0 Discussion

I like MM mostly because it's fun to try to time the Murder of Crows right so you can nuke a bunch of people back to back. xD

That and when you stand behind everyone duking it out in mid during EoTS, you can just pick people off with Aimed Shot.

I'm assuming they aren't, but are any heirlooms for any slot BiS or needed at all for Resto? I mean, I may as well get some more. But I wanted to know before I blow all my DMF tickets on heirlooms for the resto. I noticed now you dont even really need to buy different ones, because the rogue ones are now also the same as the resto ones. But was curious weapon wise.

Again 50 minute queues on EU alliance and it's monday evening. Even prepatch on mondays there were 5-10min through the day...

Wow, that's awful.

Worst I've had on US was 20 minuets in the really early morning. I usually get between 2 - 8 minuet queues.

I've done that a few times, but it rarely happens. If it does? I'm usually farming achieves/pets/etc and forget I'm in queue. xD

And apparently, hunters are fine as is. >.>

I dunno, the last 30 or so BGs I've been in, there's been a vast majority of hunters and about 75% of the time, they are on the top KBs + Damage.

Other than that, it's usually a boomkin or fury warrior.

Haven't run across any Arcane Mages (Or mages at all) doing much of anything yet.

Yo, I've found myself more interested in my F2P characters again. Where does everyone hangout these days?

I can help with stuff too on my main. I'm mostly on Aerie Peak but I can maybe help with runs, flying, portals, maybe even do some rep farms :O

It's pretty scattered these days.

And damn, Chops.

I'm playing about 100 Bgs a week between a few chars at this bracket. I'm losing the vast majority of them, and most are groups of horde, all 29, and hunters left and right each game.

Not seen any mages, and the few I saw were abysmal.

Users who are viewing this thread