EU+US F2P 8.0 Discussion

Mages burn you down real fast if the are free casting at you :eek:

I’ve been seeing quite a few mages, and they are sneaky little things, creeping up in the middle of a 1 v 1 and just nuking u :mad:

About this time last year, I leveled a mage. I went 15-0 at least usually as arcane, just standing back picking people off.

I wasn't aware they were FOTM, because I've been annihilating them on rogue, hunter, and warrior.

Then again, those are pretty OP classes.

I tried making a level 20 Void Elf Warrior on my main account, decking it out in enchants.

I've done about 30 BGS on it, and each time gone at least 15-0 , numerous flag returns and caps. Best so far was 38-0. Damage is by far topping.

Rolling Ele Force enchant.

Insanity.

I wasn't aware they were FOTM, because I've been annihilating them on rogue, hunter, and warrior.

Then again, those are pretty OP classes.

I tried making a level 20 Void Elf Warrior on my main account, decking it out in enchants.

I've done about 30 BGS on it, and each time gone at least 15-0 , numerous flag returns and caps. Best so far was 38-0. Damage is by far topping.

Rolling Ele Force enchant.

Insanity.
Yeah wars are insane, Arcane mage is def fotm tho. I cant tell you how many mage plebs ive roasted in bgs

Yeah wars are insane, Arcane mage is def fotm tho. I cant tell you how many mage plebs ive roasted in bgs
Imo, as rogue, they are incredibly easy to nuke down.

I'm going to try one at 20 on my main account fully enchanted. The problem is, these kids don't know how to play who roll FOTM.

By the way, this really bothers me.........Last night, in my quest for Wrecking Ball on F2P, twice I got 19-0 in BGs once in WSG once in EOTS, on my outlaw Rogue. :(

Imo, as rogue, they are incredibly easy to nuke down.

I'm going to try one at 20 on my main account fully enchanted. The problem is, these kids don't know how to play who roll FOTM.

By the way, this really bothers me.........Last night, in my quest for Wrecking Ball on F2P, twice I got 19-0 in BGs once in WSG once in EOTS, on my outlaw Rogue. :(

My kingdom for an interrupt/silence.

My kingdom for an interrupt/silence.
To be honest, I'd rather just have another gap closer in Double Time or Heroic Leap.

You know what warrior talent I miss?

Throwdown, that was briefly around back in Cata.

Am I missing something? I was hoping that at the launch of BfA, I'd be able to go see the wreckage of teldrassil and undercity but... theyre normal? Is it phased just for end game?
Yeah, it's phased until you complete the quests currently.

Welcome to the World of Timecraft. Honestly, It's a stupid element of story-telling Blizzard has elected to never rectify.

Welcome to the World of Timecraft. Honestly, It's a stupid element of story-telling Blizzard has elected to never rectify.

I generally like phasing, because this game is designed to be played at max level and cool to see your questing change the world. It's just kinda weird to be the twink who can still kick it in dalaran like nothing's wrong.

Eager for them to patch that phasing into the actual world.

I agree, that on paper it could be a cool feature. However, the way Blizzard implemented it as a band aid to any part they were too lazy to edit is not very comprehensive story telling.

I for one welcome Cataclysm-style overhauls, where massive amount of content gets cut (and hopefully replaced with new content). Even though I missed out on the AGM, I like the fact that a lot of people who dedicate themselves to low-level play can have that badge of honor in their Inventory.

But honestly, we're low level twinks, we're not supposed to care about Story. We're only here to break the game in PvE, or break each other in PvP.

I agree, that on paper it could be a cool feature. However, the way Blizzard implemented it as a band aid to any part they were too lazy to edit is not very comprehensive story telling.

I for one welcome Cataclysm-style overhauls, where massive amount of content gets cut (and hopefully replaced with new content). Even though I missed out on the AGM, I like the fact that a lot of people who dedicate themselves to low-level play can have that badge of honor in their Inventory.

But honestly, we're low level twinks, we're not supposed to care about Story. We're only here to break the game in PvE, or break each other in PvP.

I feel like every three expansions or so should be a huge content revamp but thats me being selfish. I imagine that would a huge, if not impossible, undertaking.

And as for breaking each other... woof. been a rough couple days in pvp.

draenor cooking
https://www.wowhead.com/item=128501/recipe-fel-eggs-and-ham#english-comments

these is the only recipe that we can learn at 20

but I am not sure if they will have the ''2h blue trade text''

anyone could help me to check?

I know that there are other ''starting recipes'' for herb and mining that I think they can be looted but not learned because of lvl 90, but the cooking one is 90 too and from drop.
[doublepost=1534371239,1534371012][/doublepost]
upload_2018-8-16_0-12-29.png

upload_2018-8-16_0-13-42.png

Last edited:
I don't know if this was a recent change or has been the case, I saw comments on WoWhead saying the Krom'Gar quest chain in stone talon wasn't available for twinks but I was able to do the whole thing and get all the ilevel 30 stuff from the quartermaster and watch Garrosh throw the guy off a cliff. The hat is even better than the lucky fishing hat for my mage.

Users who are viewing this thread