EU+US F2P 8.0 Discussion

I don't know if this was a recent change or has been the case, I saw comments on WoWhead saying the Krom'Gar quest chain in stone talon wasn't available for twinks but I was able to do the whole thing and get all the ilevel 30 stuff from the quartermaster and watch Garrosh throw the guy off a cliff. The hat is even better than the lucky fishing hat for my mage.

Yea, stonetalon became available for level 20s when they introduced zone scaling. Glad you found it and got the gear (which is also useful for farming up enchanting mats if you ever need to)

draenor cooking
https://www.wowhead.com/item=111387/the-joy-of-draenor-cooking#dropped-by
https://www.wowhead.com/item=128501/recipe-fel-eggs-and-ham#english-comments

these are the only 2 recipes that we can learn at 20

but I am not sure if they will have the ''2h blue trade text''

anyone could help me to check?

I know that even f2ps can get the similar recipes for herb and mining, but these 2 are by drop :S
[doublepost=1534371239,1534371012][/doublepost]View attachment 8515

View attachment 8516

"requires level 90"

So can we learn that or not? I think I have (planned on deleting them so I hope to god I didn't if these work), and I kept them for like over a year for all secondary professions and a couple primary

Not sure, but just go to Light's Hope Chapel in EP. Once there, go out the north east gate and kite a mob to an area about 20yards from the left/northeast side of the chapel. Let it kill you there. In ghostform, walk into the chapel, and down into the Paladin class hall. Once in the main room, go into the little alcove on the left where you will see the portal to Dalaran. Res and immediately click the portal. If the guards get you, try again but either be faster on the click or get closer to the wall of the alcove.
I found an easier way. Just queue for BG/Arena and die anywhere. Then go in ghost form down there and wait next to the portal for BG/Arena to pop. After you leave it, just click fast on the portal. If the guard is stunning you, you still can click it if you are lucky - just before they teleport you, you have 1 sec or less to click the portal to Dalaran. Just click like crazy :)

true crystalpall. So the only one is Recipe: Fel Eggs and Ham , but its in grey, and I don't know if it will have the 2h blue trade text or not. We should check. Anyway, it seems that the maximun draenor cooking for a 20 (if you got it) is 15.
to learn recipe you need draenor cooking 1. which comes from that book. the one that is gated by level 90.

9386377t.jpg

9386376v.jpg

Going to the New Dalaran via this glitch is so cool! You have 20 portals! You can even go to Pandaria! One of the portals is for "Vale of Eternal Blossoms". Cool stuff.
You MUST make the New Dalaran your hearthstone home!

If you still cant go to Broken Isles with your 20-29 lvl, ask me and I`ll tell you how to do it in 5 mins.

Ok, so that's exactly how the Margoss grind works. You can fish the currency slowly but high levels can summon a boss, kill it and you get a buff that increases the catch rate of the currency. Good stuff!

Also @Celax @icehawk and @Fat Al let's get a bg group together like we do dungeons. Maybe give celax a few weeks to get a druid ready? Does the weekend of the 18 work for yall?
@Celax @Fat Al @icehawk yall ready to party this weekend. I cant roll till noon central on the 18th but I can be up bright and early for Icehawk on the 19th.

@Celax @Fat Al @icehawk yall ready to party this weekend. I cant roll till noon central on the 18th but I can be up bright and early for Icehawk on the 19th.
Am indeed.

I did not get a chance to level anything, as I've been playing BFA on my main. (Trying to get all 17 of my 110s to 120 fast for raiding).

I'll be ready on my rogue, warrior, or hunter whenever.

I'm usually on nights on EST, from 11 PM - 7 AM, but can play any time.

I work out of the house as a freelance web dev, so I'm flexible.

Am indeed.

I did not get a chance to level anything, as I've been playing BFA on my main. (Trying to get all 17 of my 110s to 120 fast for raiding).

I'll be ready on my rogue, warrior, or hunter whenever.

I'm usually on nights on EST, from 11 PM - 7 AM, but can play any time.

I work out of the house as a freelance web dev, so I'm flexible.
lets roll!

so a slayer's skullcap head gear dropped while i was doing the stonetalon quest line. is it rare for f2p's ? mail, requires level 13 but wowhead says requires lvl 28 to use it.
WoWScrnShot_082018_143103.jpg

so a slayer's skullcap head gear dropped while i was doing the stonetalon quest line. is it rare for f2p's ? mail, requires level 13 but wowhead says requires lvl 28 to use it. View attachment 8532

Seeing as how scaled items drop less often since 8.0.1. It is certainly more rare than it used to be during 7.3.5. Also you can select the item version on WoWHead to be the scaled or non-scaled version, the scaled version allows you drag the slider back and forth to your desired level.

i did the xp lock because i was tinking tu buy some game time and log my old character to get transmog ecc for my 20 starter account so i locked the xp and i got some problem, this is what gm said about locking xp on starter account. Hope this help .
Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us today. When your characters at level 20 cannot queue for Battlegrounds, it's because you have disabled the XP. Due to the nature of Starter accounts, it is not possible to re-enable XP once disabled at 20 as this would break the Starter Restrictions and allow you to progress past 20 which is not intended. In this case, I have assisted with removing this restriction for you, you'll still be capped at 20 but will now be able to queue for battlegrounds as normal. Please understand if you do block your XP again though, you will not be able to join battlegrounds whilst on a Starter Account. If you want to remain a level 20, make sure you block your XP gains again before adding game time on the account. If there is anything else you need help with, please let us know. Have a great day! :)

9386377t.jpg

9386376v.jpg

Going to the New Dalaran via this glitch is so cool! You have 20 portals! You can even go to Pandaria! One of the portals is for "Vale of Eternal Blossoms". Cool stuff.
You MUST make the New Dalaran your hearthstone home!

If you still cant go to Broken Isles with your 20-29 lvl, ask me and I`ll tell you how to do it in 5 mins.

Still available?

Users who are viewing this thread