EU+US F2P 8.0 Discussion

Ughhhh ran Coren like 40 times last night. Looks like no egg for my Druid :(
Its weird... https://www.wowhead.com/item=117361/bitterest-balebrew-charm is 1,7% drop and the Egg is 1,6%. Just 0.1% difference, but I got 10+ Bitterest Charm and just 1 Egg trinket with my hunter, wich is useless but... Im doing the Brewfest dungeon everyday, Just once I got the "egg"... just once! (with 7 characters doing the dungeon everyday since the begininng)

PS: Oh... you can run the dungeon countless times. I did this maybe 50+ times, also. But.... just 1 egg dropped for me and I deleted it cuz I dont have any use of it.

Its weird... https://www.wowhead.com/item=117361/bitterest-balebrew-charm is 1,7% drop and the Egg is 1,6%. Just 0.1% difference, but I got 10+ Bitterest Charm and just 1 Egg trinket with my hunter, wich is useless but... Im doing the Brewfest dungeon everyday, Just once I got the "egg"... just once! (with 7 characters doing the dungeon everyday since the begininng)

PS: Oh... you can run the dungeon countless times. I did this maybe 50+ times, also. But.... just 1 egg dropped for me and I deleted it cuz I dont have any use of it.
Countless, but there is the lockout of course.
I've had one Egg on one toon drop, and so far at least 4 of each of the Stam charms, 3 of the vers, and 3 of both the crit ones.

Also so far had 3 Str tankards drop from bag, 2 OH tankards, and zero of the shanker.

4 of each of the stam ones? haha

From maybe around 100 runs i've never gotten Bubbliest Brightbrew Charm

4 of each of the stam ones? haha

From maybe around 100 runs i've never gotten Bubbliest Brightbrew Charm
:eek: Are you serious , man? Bubbliest and the other stamina trinket are spamming my bags like crazy. I wasted a lot of time to delete them. Maybe the game have an advanced AI and knew what trinkets do you want to get and... dont give it to your character in need :D I farmed a lot for the Versa Trink with my main hunter, but It was a free giveaway to all of my other alts.

The stamina trinkets are the most common drop.

Disgusting :O I havent eaten eggs nor chicken for 15-20 years.
Well I had pork chops to eat but got the egg trink while it was heating

Well I had pork chops to eat but got the egg trink while it was heating
There is nothing wrong to eat eggs and chicken, but I dont do that :) Maybe cuz I was raised with Jurassic Park movies. The dinosaurus evolved into birds and.... chicken is a dinosaur :) Thats why I dont eat birds, or maybe..... cuz I watched too many times my grandma to pull off the leathers of dead chicken and then burn it with newspaper.... Dunno :p I dont eat anything from the "dino-bird" family and am still healthy as hell.

o.0; Never thought of it that way, Kal.

I dunno, I'm vegan. But that's another matter.

I got another of the Bitterest since I said that. They drop about every 10 runs for me.

There is nothing wrong to eat eggs and chicken, but I dont do that :) Maybe cuz I was raised with Jurassic Park movies. The dinosaurus evolved into birds and.... chicken is a dinosaur :) Thats why I dont eat birds, or maybe..... cuz I watched too many times my grandma to pull off the leathers of dead chicken and then burn it with newspaper.... Dunno :p I dont eat anything from the "dino-bird" family and am still healthy as hell.

thats funny
i always have feelings of complete dominance over reptilians
when i bite into a chicken sandwich

Users who are viewing this thread