EU+US F2P 8.0 Discussion

I wonder what would happen if I would corpserun to hunter class hall, probably zoned out before doing the quests?
You can go there, but dunno why the flight master in the Class Hall dont work. You need to get Nesingwary flight point to go there next time. There arent any mobs near the roads and you wont die (maybe 1-2 times max) till you get there. But from Nesingwary to the Class Hall you have to go in ghost form, cuz the river mobs will kill you. Just queue for Arena and die, then go to the CH and you will be alive when you leave the Arena.

WoWScrnShot_091318_142135.jpg

thanks, managed to get there
at first I thought I was phased out from everybody because of missing prequests, but then I 've seen a smelly dwarf.
This place sure is emtpy after BFA started.

Well, there's not much incentive to hang around class halls in BFA.

You need the Bloodsail Admiral achieve (doesn't matter on what character, just has to be on account) to buy it.

Leveling out a Resto Druid so I can heal for you guys in BGS and dungeons.

I'll be chain queuing Coren all night once I hit 20 :) Btag is in sig.

Welp.

Got drunk and accidentally boosted the wrong account a few days ago. Now my 5 years of work on that account are 100% a waste, and all the toons got bumped higher than 20. RIP to that account and any interest I have in this game, now knowing I can never have any of that back and am stuck with either yet another P2P account on top of the one I have, or starting fresh on F2P without a half decade of grandfathered gear, feats of strength and legacy achieves. =\

Feels bad man.

Welp.

Got drunk and accidentally boosted the wrong account a few days ago. Now my 5 years of work on that account are 100% a waste, and all the toons got bumped higher than 20. RIP to that account and any interest I have in this game, now knowing I can never have any of that back and am stuck with either yet another P2P account on top of the one I have, or starting fresh on F2P without a half decade of grandfathered gear, feats of strength and legacy achieves. =\

Feels bad man.

Aw fuck dude, that's terrible news. No chance of a GM making it right?

Aw fuck dude, that's terrible news. No chance of a GM making it right?
Not sure.

I was pretty buzzed and very tired and doing some stuff multiboxing and also on a few accounts on the website, and messed it up.

I figure it can't hurt to open a ticket. I mean, I'm not even asking for a refund. They don't even have to move it to a different account. But it's worth seeing if it can be done, I suppose?

Worst case scenario, I guess just start fresh. Which majorly sucks, due to the GF'd gear, TCG stuff, (Which are all so expensive now), and and GF'd achieves. Not sure! :(

Not sure.

I was pretty buzzed and very tired and doing some stuff multiboxing and also on a few accounts on the website, and messed it up.

I figure it can't hurt to open a ticket. I mean, I'm not even asking for a refund. They don't even have to move it to a different account. But it's worth seeing if it can be done, I suppose?

Worst case scenario, I guess just start fresh. Which majorly sucks, due to the GF'd gear, TCG stuff, (Which are all so expensive now), and and GF'd achieves. Not sure! :(

It really cant hurt to try. I know they dont like de-leveling folks but you did buy something on the wrong account... which they tend to correct. Absolutely worth a shot.

As for grandfathered gear, the ilvl 26 stuff you get from BGs is every bit as good (and often better) than the warforged Legion gear. And the world event loot is making alot of other stuff obsolete. It wouldnt take long to rebuild. I know the process sucks but the community would be left worse off if you left.

Yeah, I figure I'll at the very least get working this weekend on some new toons.

May as well do it now, so I can snag the Brewfest stuff! Worst case scenario, I can just keep the other account (Along with my main account) as a source to help the F2P account. Just made one. Debating if I want to stay on Aerie Peak or not.

Then...I get to do the 878 quests I did before on my rogue all over!

They arent proccing, nor are they supposed to proc in BGs. So you didnt miss anything but the swag factor.
Yea but there’s always a chance they will work in the future, or will not drop again for level 20s

I highly doubt they won't just drop annually, so don't be too concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread