Achievements Made Possible with DKs

what do you mean faster as human? faster getting on the boat? did not get it... i might end up just with the horse at the end of the day....

Next time (if there is one) I suggest reading things on here alittle more clear or wowhead or wherever you got your info from. it clearly says that you need a 2 seater help. Sath meant humans are much faster due to the 10% rep bonus. If you still are logged into your dk I suggest trying to make friends with someone quick who can help fly you via CRZ.

If you do choose to try again me and some others are going to try and set up rep grinds for Argent and bloodsail this weekend possibly :)

People are really elitist to me in dungeons. The healer refuses to heal me because I have no talent points......

People are really elitist to me in dungeons. The healer refuses to heal me because I have no talent points......

What are you doing in dungeons that *warrants* this?

I don't know many people that start with an inspect. It's usually after something has happened.

[02:02:44] Visez NonStop: So I got to play like 24/7 ?
[02:03:09] Visez NonStop: can I get out with warlock summon ?
[02:03:28] Felix: no you cant
[02:03:34] Felix: starter zone is over an hour
[02:03:55] Visez NonStop: so its Sunday achievements run?
[02:04:26] Felix: lil is going to try to get groups for bloodsail and argent
[02:05:03] Visez NonStop: the only problem is that .. this f2p char is the only wow char I have .. If I get banned... I'm not going to level abother or play another
[02:05:40] Visez NonStop: but .. a lot of people are doing it... so problably we are not going to get banned
[02:05:42] Felix: if i get banned im uninstalling aswell
[02:05:56] Visez NonStop: fuck yeah
[02:06:50] Visez NonStop: I think this is s gift from All-Mighty Earlwing
[02:07:08] Visez NonStop: Shoul I post that on Twink Info ?
[02:07:13] Visez NonStop: d*
[02:07:56] Felix: nah its still just the shit the blizzard monkies throw at us
[02:08:14] Visez NonStop: U
[02:08:16] Visez NonStop: U ?
[02:08:24] Visez NonStop: dont belive in Earlwing..
[02:08:36] Visez NonStop: damn son
[02:08:45] Visez NonStop: Blasfemy
[02:08:57] Felix: blasphemy*
[02:09:05] Felix: and hes jsut made up like the easter bunny
[02:09:13] Visez NonStop: yeah right
[02:09:21] Visez NonStop: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
[02:11:24] Visez NonStop: I am going to post this in the forum.. after that we are going to burn you

What are you doing in dungeons that *warrants* this?

I don't know many people that start with an inspect. It's usually after something has happened.

Healer called me a noob DK with no talent points. He refused to heal me and rez me.

Next time (if there is one) I suggest reading things on here alittle more clear or wowhead or wherever you got your info from. it clearly says that you need a 2 seater help. Sath meant humans are much faster due to the 10% rep bonus. If you still are logged into your dk I suggest trying to make friends with someone quick who can help fly you via CRZ.

If you do choose to try again me and some others are going to try and set up rep grinds for Argent and bloodsail this weekend possibly :)

thx Lil, thats what was missing. Well there was no first time to start from - didnt want to waste couple of hours witho making sure that it worked; the problem is my weekend playing time, might be on Saturday afternoon CET, but dunno for how long

anyway, should any1 succed BA tiltle alone lemme know - ty

thanks for this thread, Kale. just got back into wow so i just saw it this morning.

to those poo pooing this "exploit", i think it's obvious blizzard is aware of the situation since they've coded for characters to lock and provided the suggestion players contact blizz (read: upgrade) to unlock the toon. would be very easy to just fix nemesis rather than write new code to lock new characters that are created on free accounts. my guess is that this was intended for some internal purpose and it was already anticipated that people would use it for the reasons this thread was born. i mean, unless someone can show that that they had a 55dk running around for days on end until a fix was put in, it's likely blizz included the fix at the same time they created the bug. someone somewhere probably bought a sub after tasting higher level content, so blizzard got what they wanted. i don't much care about achieves and the titles seem like far too much work to me, but i would LOVE to try out different bgs, even if it's going to be all DKs (and maybe a couple of dusted off 59 twinks raping everyone) :p

I'm pretty sure the Jubling pet is obtainable.

On a side note, and forgive me if this is not the correct place to ask, but is anyone with a 90 available to help with a few achievements?
Thanks very much.

Your thread is garbage. You deserve no credit for the discovery.

Did I say I discovered it? That thread had the instructions. No need to be rude.

Also any clues to this being fixed? Blizzard is really lazy imo

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread