Achievements Made Possible with DKs

Better sorry then foolish.. It's wows doing. We did nothing wrong except making a toon that they allow us to. Not a bug. Not a banable offense. Worst thing they can do is take away our achievements and even that would be pushing it since THEY are the ones who allowed linked achievements.. Stop trying to make people worry or ruin peoples fun.

Kale.. Race ya to argent champion and admiral titles :p

every single glitch in wow is blizz's fault so your argument is silly, if blizz thought like that they wouldnt ban anyone. when you find a glitch you're spose to report it, if you dont then you're exploiting it. and that would make you an exploiter.

idgaf what you do. but if you get a GM who's had a bad day he can and will ban you.

and that would make you an exploiter.

thing is.. All I'm doing is making a dk? There could easily be a new trial account that just started playing that saw the dk version and wanted to see what it was like. They then make a dk and play around some doing quests and get some achievements. How has this person exploited? They didn't do any kind of hack, or trick a gm, or do anything other then make a toon that blizz gave them the option to.

idgaf what you do. but if you get a GM who's had a bad day he can and will ban you.

A GM can do this anytime they want no matter of the issue. If I get a GM who "investigates" my account and chooses to ban me I will simply send an appeal and get it back. There is nothing I or any trial who makes a dk did wrong except for using the option blizz gave them. This is a achievement revoking offense AT WORST imo

Edit: Again I really don't feel like arguing with you saint :/ If you feel like this is a bannable offense or I along with everyone else who made a dk is an exploiter ok.. i stated my reasons why I feel otherwise

thing is.. All I'm doing is making a dk? There could easily be a new trial account that just started playing that saw the dk version and wanted to see what it was like. They then make a dk and play around some doing quests and get some achievements. How has this person exploited? They didn't do any kind of hack, or trick a gm, or do anything other then make a toon that blizz gave them the option to.

A GM can do this anytime they want no matter of the issue. If I get a GM who "investigates" my account and chooses to ban me I will simply send an appeal and get it back. There is nothing I or any trial who makes a dk did wrong except for using the option blizz gave them. This is a achievement revoking offense AT WORST imo

idgaf. its an exploit and with you being a trial they could say... here you go mate, have a perma ban.

like i siad idgaf. but ppl have been perma banned for less. o/

The quest requires 55. You can do some quests to make BB NPCs low level, which you can then kill with a 55 DK. Obviously it's still easier with 90 help, but it is soloable.
Dammit.

Why didn't anyone tell me this BEFORE I grinded the Argent Champion, come on folks.

No self respecting pirate mog is complete without the appropriate title to go with it.
D:"

E-Eh, I'll be back later...

I really want to play but then again not till exams are done :p Jenkins and BloodSail looking good. Hate DK starting area, anybody who doesn't should Death Grip themselves into a shithole.

I can confirm we can do Filling up the Barn - I don't have it yet, but I'm at 47/50 mounts and have not done a belf-dk yet (3 mounts for them)

So how long is it taking the people who are farming argent dawn and crusade to do it? Kinda curious how much time id have to put into the game to get this. And since dks can't log out, isn't it a bit hard sometimes to make a new one each week because of the restarts. I mean you'd have to likely have an anti-afk addon just to make it so you could use one a week

Just realized this. Doesn't this also mean alot of the Holiday titles are also possible now? I think the Hallowed is now going to be out of retirement :)

Since it's impossible (correct me if I'm wrong) to obtain justice points without via honor conversion on a level 55, did anyone even get a pop for a battleground on their DK?

You're getting BG pops? Because it looks to me a Trial DK would get in the locked 55 - 59 bracket, which isn't getting any pops.

I was >4 hours into a random battleground queue before I logged out. I'll try specific battlegrounds next time, but I presume it's just dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
if one dk were to kill another dk multiple times in a location like a gy it would be possible for the dk to get lots of honor

Anyone have an estimate for time to get argnt crusade title? Also doesn't this mean a lot of holiday titles will now be attainable now

Users who are viewing this thread