Achievements Made Possible with DKs

Attachments

• apply cold water to burned area.jpg
    apply cold water to burned area.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 181
This might have been asked in the thread but I'm not reading all of it but I'm always locked out whenever I log off my DK. Does this occur for everyone and we're just supposed to do all these achieves without logging off?

Is it me or is it that Blackrock Spire is a really hard dungeon? Also I don't know how but I got beaten by a 55 monk with less gear than me. I guess Dks suck at pvp without the talent points/extra abilities. Finally, how do you raid as a DK? Ask people?

DK were seriously nerfed when MOP rolled since they are free class now. prior to MOP a DK rolling out of the starter area was a serious force to be dealt with. as for monks, they come into power in their mid to high 20's and are rather OP to some degree, but from blue comments and other posts, i guess they lag at 90.

Yeah the exploit got GF'd. I feel bad for all the people that couldn't make one.

Achievements that I feel should be added:

Leading the Cavalry (I have personally gotten this achievement with a pure f2p account)
That Takes Class (Make a DK on the opposite faction and kill it with your f2p)

There are a couple other rarer ones that I don't know if I want to share yet.

Picked up this chiev-o yesterday. Not listed so thought I'd just be informative and helpful.

Black War Mammoth

Totally not meaning to make this a brag post. Why would I brag about having a huge mount that's 3 times the size of most of your guys' mounts and can walk thru shallow water in AB giving me quite an advantage at times? Why would I make people feel bad like that?

WoWScrnShot_012813_202154_zpsfff87d84.jpg

Here's a photo for your records.

Just keeping this thread up to date is all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gratz.. Worlds first trial I believe with it.. Care to explain how you grinded the honor or atleast how long it took you? The way I know of it would take around 8 hours just for 2k honor

^ That's about right. But you have to factor in the amount of time it takes to make 2 f2p DK's (3 if you're like me and accidentally close out of WoW on one of them...), the amount of breaks you take to go to the convenience store for snacks, and the time it takes to walk to wintergrasp and wait for your faction to gain control of it (I cried a little bit when they did).

Hey guys, I was just wondering if it is still possible to get this achievement by a Death Knight (solo/no help):

Name title: < Name here > The Argent Champion.

I know its unobtainable via honor points/reputation purchases, but is it still obtainable via DK runs.

Thanks x.

Also don't forget to mention that the leeroy name title is GF'ed for f2ps.

Hey guys, I was just wondering if it is still possible to get this achievement by a Death Knight (solo/no help):

Name title: < Name here > The Argent Champion.

I know its unobtainable via honor points/reputation purchases, but is it still obtainable via DK runs.

Thanks x.

Also don't forget to mention that the leeroy name title is GF'ed for f2ps.

It is possible but it will take around A TON OF TIME farmed just by killing mobs in plaguelands. I'ts definetely 2-3 even 4 days of non-stop grinding. One DC and it's gone.

How long would it take approx to farm the 'Bloodsail Buccaneer' title on a Human Death Knight (F2p, lvl 55) with no assistance?

When I did the Bloodsail grind, we had I think 4-5 people, at least one of whom was a 90, and it took about 4 hours all told. Getting assistance is certainly recommended. If you can make a DK, then you can make a DK on any server, which means you can roll one on whatever server you can find help.

My best advice on this title is to make an event for it and get 4-5 people who are dedicated on working on it together as a group.

Users who are viewing this thread