Achievements Made Possible with DKs

coppied off wowhead. fastest way for bsb

!Updated Cata Guide to Bloodsail Buccaneers!

This guide is intended for those who want to get Bloodsail Buccaneer rep w/o the super long grind. However, bear in mind that it still is a grind! First of all, you must still be able to get quests with booty bay in order to do this guide. Good? Awesome.

Step 1: Complete the following quests from "Sea Wolf" MacKinley

Scaring Shaky

Kill-Collect

Next, talk to First Mate Crazz and get The Bloodsail Buccaneers, this will start you on a chain.

After you've gotten "in" with the bloodsail buccaneers (via buff, not rep) do all of the quests on the boats until you get Attracting Attention Complete this quest and you'll become the "fleet master" of the Crimson Veil.

Once you've completed that chain, head over to the boat (Crimson Veil) , go to the captain's chambers, and check out the charts to get The Brashtide Crew

Do this quest chain until you get to Doublerum

During this quest Booty Bay will be phased and under attack. During this phased event Bruisers are only level 35, and you can ransack Booty Bay quite easily. After about 3-4 hours of grinding, I hit honored with the Buccaneers and I was hated with everyone else. (I was working towards Insane in the Membrane, so all I wanted was honored.) The great part about this phased event is that you can board the big bloodsail ship that's docked in the middle of Booty Bay and start offing pirates to get your Steamweedle cartel rep back, and the spawn rates on the pirates are ridiculously fast. Obviously this will take MUCH longer to grind out since you're going from hated - exalted, but it's definitely the fastest method I've found.

Wow, thanks feel sorry for the 'noobs' who farmed bruisers in Cata, damn I was like 'I'm not going to own Bruisers with 375k Hahaha" Anyways TIP: For getting rep back up Fray Island you all must know it ;P

For now going to make-new-race Dk and get Swift mounts, got mechano-strider today :D Yes, yes I made a Gnome DK for lolz.

the same guide on wowhead (in long version) says that you will some1 to group with to get out of the BB and get the tilte, did you check guys if thats possible solo?

Sure, when exams are over of course it's like trying to see if I can land a perfect jump off a zepplin onto the mountain around Org :p

Hello Twink Info!

I don't want to be rude and butt in without an introduction, so here goes.

Made my starter edition druid over a year or go now, was playing quite obsessively however had to stop due to work. Recently I have picked up and with recent events become totally engrossed in it again! I have been lurking on twink info and feel now is probably time to make an account. ^^

Can sometime try the bloodsail rep and confirm these things? I'm not going to do something and farm for 7ish hours just to find out I need a friends help and have wasted time

I can confirm Bloodsail. It can be done but you will need help to get the quest for the hat on a boat. There is no ramp to get up, so a multi person mount is needed. While it is much faster as human, it may be possible to get onto the boat as goblin with the rocket racial for those going solo, but this would need to be confirmed.

I am currently going for Argent Champion, which is somewhat problematic. Argent Dawn is a walk in the park, what with the huge rep gain from a single quest and the Strat/Scholo runs. I am absolutly clueless on Arget Crusade however. A fair amount of mobs in EPL give rep, but after completing the majority of quests this turned to only a select few. From this rep from them stops at some point or only given in a certain quest/phase. The best I can come up with is grinding mobs up to honoured then doing the quests after. While this gives you a decent start you are left with the revered grind, which requires a lot of time/effort either trying to kill a few select mobs ( while competing with CRZ grr) or farming honor which seems impractical without bgs or an army of level ~55 alts on different accounts. It would be interesting to see what method you are trying to get it down to a reasonable time.

Edit: I believe Mr Pinchy is also now available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure Mr. Pinchy would require someone to fly you to where the pools spawn. The pools only spawn in high up areas I think. Also the CD on Pinchy is like 2 days so unless your as lucky as I was on my P2P and get it the first try, you'll be pulling out your hair trying to get it. I assume it shares a CD with other Pinchys' meaning you would have to level another DK to get another try at the pet or try and keep your DK from getting logged out, sounds horrible to me.

There's also the chance that you get that wish were he attacks you, wouldn't that add injury to insult :p

Argent Champion can be done without botting, but I would seriously think about it. It takes along time and you could disconnect, pc could crash, power could go out, all kinds of stuff, and you would be heartbroken. I got disconnected when I was about halfway through unfriendly with Bloodsail Buccaneers, it hurt, yo :(

Yea sorry, I should have said it required a flying mount. I believe it only spawns in the high up fishing nodes, those nodes also being shared in the zone meaning every now and again you would need to fish up the ones on ground level in terokkar too. Like you said the chances are very slim, what with creating the DK --> actually catching it --> then the additional chance of pet. Very small chance and a lot of time and effort, but available for those dedicated.

Getting a lot of this sounds really hard and time consuming. Do you guys keep your DKs logged in somehow or do you constantly create new DKs?

Also, may I suggest adding a section to the list that shows mounts and titles only?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread