Achievements Made Possible with DKs

EDIT:

Call to Arms: Eye of the Storm starts Tuesday.

Now I just need to find the realm that has the fastest queue times for this 55-59 bracket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kain trials can make dks on the Brazilian realm of Nemesis for whatever reason. you cant log back into them and they are lvl capped at 55. after u make one on there u can make 1 on all realms

Anyone have an estimate for time to get argnt crusade title? Also doesn't this mean a lot of holiday titles will now be attainable now
It took me waaaay too long, and I got lots of help from a friend. Seeing as you can disconnect at anytime I question if it's worth it. I just got disconnected about halfway through Bloodsail rep and I think I'm done, not worth the heartache, yo :O

The Argent Champion is odd. It's a very simply title both rep are easy to get, however, due to being XP locked we are put into that bracket, thus no pops. No pops, no honor, no honor, no justice points, no JP and no badges thus it becomes hard.

As for holiday titles, most if not all of them require current endgame level to get the boss kills, it scales up every year, the pilgrim one does not but we are still too low level even for that one.

Finished getting exalted with the argent dawn. Huge shout-out to Javamax for some runs. anyways, lil asked so ill post it here aswell.

I quested in eastern plaguelands (got the quest zone achievement and the full caravan, probably did the entire zone) and farmed a bit towards mr grubbs (failed) and got 5k into honoured. will continue my grind at Crypt Slayer probably (wowhead said)(also can drop mr grubbs). other mobs give rep aswell. and unless you plan on botting honor this is what you'll be doing.
NOPE crypt slayers suck. theres other crypt spider things in the cave that don't give rep. so it's a huge waste. but the mobs i thought i was getting rep from questing earlier must of gotten phased. Stitched Horror Overstuffed Golem gives 7 rep but are few and far between. farming honor for badges may be the best way.

I confirmed that getting the crusade on a different character will not count towards progress. http://gyazo.com/72e2442f8566cfe8e593a877a0ce8037.png

I don't know shit about the bloodsail title. I'll look it up when I get to it.

The achievement reputation progress would likely apply to the conquerer aswell.

From creating DK till exalted AD took me around 4 hours. ~1 hour for DK starting zone, ~1 hour till AD quests (maybe less). 130-150 min for scholomance runs (fastest run time was 12 min, stratholme quest took me way longer). Nothing that I can say about AC reputation, because got disconnect in short time after AD and went rage sleep. Next time will do this with stopwatch. I hope they wont fix DK this week, don't have time to play now. (

ok I guess I made a wrong question - the fastest soloable way and how long could that take (important especially since you need single session to do it). I understand you can share the title with the lvl20 char or? Otherwise the farm would make a little sense or am I missing something?

Yeah as Lil said you can do the starter zone pretty fast, I got through in just over an hour and still had like ~50mins to get Swift Mechanostrider :D

There is a much better way to get rep with AC then grinding mobs. I plan on trying this out on Wednesday and if it works I will post on here for sure. If not I shall hate rhae forever for giving me false hope (JKJK :p ) The AD rep is self explanatory and as soon as you finish the chain in EPL you get to like 5k into revered and just need to do a strath run to final boss to be able to turn in the book.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO CLEAR STRATH EACH TIME. Clear it once. Hearth to LHC turn in, grab again, take fp, run into strath, run right to last boss and get book. Repeat.

AD takes as long as it takes for you to complete the quest chain plus give or say 45 minutes so around 2 hours.

AC rep takes (if rhae's method works) as long as it takes you to finish the quests in EPL and the other method for getting 20k rep so around 3 hours.

All in all if you can stay on for around 6-7 hours you will be able to get Argent Champion if you rush through and do only required tasks

Users who are viewing this thread