went through each one, none of them have epics that I dont already have on. No biggie though, im sure everything changes today. lol.
Why are you so caught up on epics lol? Right off the bat you have dodge secondary stat boots. The rock rings. Dungeon bag bracers and that was glancing at it for 30 seconds while super tired. You not crit/vers gear or you will never be bis my friend

most likely his ilvl set. 8.0 isn't quiiiite available yet lol

what's your opinion on stacking haste? reduce autoattack time, generate more rage, lower GCD time, use more abilities.

Last edited:
Critical strikes generate more rage, + deal more damage with crits. Crit > vers > haste forsure.
i'll test again now that prepatch is out, but i had a crit set, vers set and haste set while running ZF farming Sul'Thraze. I found that my verse set did about 200dps more. Of course each group was a different comp and there were lots of different variables, but not sure I agree with crit being better than vers based on my runs. vers gave me abour 1.1k, crit about 920 and haste was at 810. again...lots of variables AND was before prepatch hit us. that was with no enchants. and yes...that was my ilvl gear so it actually was bis before prepatch.

Since patch it's been really hard to see what is BiS. A lot of very old gear seems to have maintained a superior item level (some item level 53-56 rares), which alos have at the bare minimum better primary stats and there's BoE epics that outperform everything.

Proc setup definitely looks fun though :p

Highest Int I've been able to get was 361 as Shaman. That is with Grandfather Flame though and the unscaled High Strength of the Chief.

If you like Haste as secondary go for the Postmaster Set, really good Haste and you get set bonuses for more armor and Int.

Users who are viewing this thread