Completely new here, decided to go with this bracket. I play Ret Pally.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/queldorei/Narwhal

Where to get Gear (dr = drop rate):
[Rift Bracers] ---> Shadowfang Keep ---> Baron Silverlaine (4% dr)
[Gloves of the Greymane Wall] ---> Shadowfang Kepp ---> Baron Springvale (3% dr)
[Defiler's Plate Girdle] & [Defiler's Lamellar Greaves] ---> (original) Arathi Highlands ---> Hammerfall ---> Rutherford Swing (1 MoH/per)
[Grungy Necromantic Ring] ---> Razorfen Downs ---> Mushlump (39% dr)

I'm planning on replacing my [Enchanted Warscroll] with [Ramstein's Lightning Bolts] when I get around to doing that grind.

Consumables I use in BGs:
[Wildvine Potion] [Frost Protection Potion] [Fire Protection Potion] [Nature Protection Potion] [Shadow Protection Potion] [Holy Protection Potion] ---> Zuldazar ---> Tal'Gurub ---> Takata (all sell for under 10silver/per) (stacks of 20 and can have as many as you want)
[Elixir of Brute Force] & [Living Action Potion] ---> Alchemy (both around 275 I think)

I'm sure there's better enchantments and gear out there so please let me know what I could improve. Also sorry for lack of links to items, don't know how to attach link to a word.

Last edited:
any one wanne do blackrockdepths with me tonight around 19.00 lvl 49 Enhance Shaman wanna go for ring of law for chest and end boss for ironfoe.

name elementx server silvermoon

Users who are viewing this thread