19 Legion Gear Prep Guide

I actually just did an invasion on my level 19 hunter twink and received a "Warforged" pair of Fel Chain Grips but their Ilvl is only ilvl 24... does it scale up in pvp or am i missing something here?

I actually just did an invasion on my level 19 hunter twink and received a "Warforged" pair of Fel Chain Grips but their Ilvl is only ilvl 24... does it scale up in pvp or am i missing something here?

Theres 2 levels of warforged. I believe the correspond to a +10 and +20 bonus at max level. But for 19s, there are warforged that are ilvl 24 (basically the exact same, but with a little extra swag) and then the BiS that are ilvl 34. Just have to get twice as lucky.

Theres 2 levels of warforged. I believe the correspond to a +10 and +20 bonus at max level. But for 19s, there are warforged that are ilvl 24 (basically the exact same, but with a little extra swag) and then the BiS that are ilvl 34. Just have to get twice as lucky.

daaaaamn that's a major bummer. Alright i guess back to grinding some more. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't fixed or anything like that. Thanks a lot dude!

Now should you still enchant cloak and weapons or is there no point anymore?

Ive been farming alot of invasions now myself, and got 2 pieces of warforged 34 while I got like +5 pieces of warforged 24.

Im not sure its just "double luck" maybe they just updated and now preventing us :(

any who got a 34 recently?

edit: after about 1 hour after posting this I got another pair of 34 pants

Last edited:
Could anyone tell me (or point me somewhere top read about) what the term "warforged" means please? I assume it's better but can't see why or how. Thanks.

Could anyone tell me (or point me somewhere top read about) what the term "warforged" means please? I assume it's better but can't see why or how. Thanks.

At end game you have a chance for a higher ilevel item every time you loot an item. These higher ilvl items are called Warforged. There are two tiers of them. When scaled down at low level only the highest tier gives you a higher ilvl. Not only do you have to be lucky enough to get a Warforged item. You have to be lucky enough to get the "stage 2" Warforged item in order for a lowbie to see a difference.

could someone explain, or refer me to something that explains, why weapon speed takes precedence over ilvl? because weapons like the brushwood blade have a really low item level so it would overall bring your stats down in instanced pvp right? and also for damaging holy paladin if weapon speed takes precedence, shouldnt they use bloodied arcanite reaper since technically it has a higher speed for damaging? i'm newer to twinking so answers would be much appreciated

could someone explain, or refer me to something that explains, why weapon speed takes precedence over ilvl? because weapons like the brushwood blade have a really low item level so it would overall bring your stats down in instanced pvp right? and also for damaging holy paladin if weapon speed takes precedence, shouldnt they use bloodied arcanite reaper since technically it has a higher speed for damaging? i'm newer to twinking so answers would be much appreciated

It's not necessarily based on weapon speed alone. At this point I don't think we know for sure what it's based on. Fore example, 19 rogues should be using the heirloom sword if they don't have sun strider axe. Even tho there are two swords with slower speed, sinister scimitar and brushwood blade. Best bet is to get all the weapons you can and check tool tips while in a bgs. There's a thread on here titled BiS rogue weapons where we posted lots of numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread