WTB Funding

Lets keep the thread on topic and not make this an rrbc thread [MENTION=22365]Burg[/MENTION] [MENTION=189]Conq[/MENTION] you should delete my gmates comments

The guild has around 200 members, you should have a team by now imo.

Exactly 200 players with around 12 online daily but the thing is it's hard finding dedicated good players that have the experience for their class and have been playing it to know about what to do on 10v10 situations RRBC is a casual and elitist guild

and you use your original 10

lets go back to the first vet wargame

<NWA> will be using who TKO decides to put in. All I ever see <RRBC> claim when they lose is that it was not their main team.

So I would like to face y'alls main team as soo as possible :D

ill ask tko

i wanna re enact our first wargame

I doubt he will, our comp was whack. Also like 2 people from it haven't been on in over three months, so I really don't see it happening.

But I'm sure we can put something together for a game.

I think given the fact BH seems like vet bad ego wasteland (just what I've seen from posts) and the need for more alliance vet guilds a vashj revival could do really well. I don't rememeber but a few of the OG names but I always loved seeing them while on BWL. No idea [MENTION=14218]Lil[/MENTION] relation to Vashj but I bet you could pick up quite a few OGs. Id love to see cheesetoast back... Riptides might be looking for a place, haven't talked to him in forever. I'd be inclined to role a mage myself. Defiently dig your ideas for For Twenty :D

I set up my guild as an ego-asis for the chill peeps who wanna play on BH... We'd love to have you

I can't stop myself from opening my mouth that well and I couldn't deal with people like those from this thread everyday without saying something.

So to answer your question I'm simply observing :)

Srsly its getting old, I'm really tired of these attitudes. They need to just throw me mod already so I can take out the trash. Let's see we got toxic behavior, hijacking and steering a thread way off course, as well as some sigs that are completely out of line. [MENTION=10938]Broken[/MENTION] let's do this already man.

[MENTION=14218]Lil[/MENTION] hopefully you've seen For Twenty is the way to go. The rest of BH is the new AP.

i thought you said you were done a few comments back in this thread
jeez potato either get a life or dont

well you said the original team, i'm their original fc buggo

Lets keep the thread on topic and not make this an rrbc thread [MENTION=22365]Burg[/MENTION] [MENTION=189]Conq[/MENTION] you should delete my gmates comments

cuz talking about my potato head is totally staying on topic

Users who are viewing this thread