WTB Funding

For Twenty would be my choice. But I'm not in there so not sure how active they are. BH is the vet server for sure and they look to be the best for Alliance. Gl and wb ;)

Possible revive of Vashj would be awesome to see too...

Vashj strong!

....well, up until 2014.

id love to see a vashj reunion... my vashj career was some of the most fun ive had in this game

I think given the fact BH seems like vet bad ego wasteland (just what I've seen from posts) and the need for more alliance vet guilds a vashj revival could do really well. I don't rememeber but a few of the OG names but I always loved seeing them while on BWL. No idea [MENTION=14218]Lil[/MENTION] relation to Vashj but I bet you could pick up quite a few OGs. Id love to see cheesetoast back... Riptides might be looking for a place, haven't talked to him in forever. I'd be inclined to role a mage myself. Defiently dig your ideas for For Twenty :D

id love to see a vashj reunion... my vashj career was some of the most fun ive had in this game

Same!

On a side note, if anybody here happens to be/knows if Volcarona (?) Is still around, I'd pay for their btag.

I didnt leave guild loser and I'am R2 for right now until Xc quits Wow then ill be R1

I left the guild a while back because I wasn't funded Ring of Precision. Jk, imo I wasn't feeling the guild doing as many 5v5 1v1s/ 5v5 warsong wargames as it used to before, but I'm always down to play for the guild or any other alliance vet guild.

I left the guild a while back because I wasn't funded Ring of Precision. Jk, imo I wasn't feeling the guild doing as many 5v5 1v1s/ 5v5 warsong wargames as it used to before, but I'm always down to play for the guild or any other alliance vet guild.

The guild needs to start getting under control honestly that's why I haven't really been playing lately just been doing endgame content I know soon before the next expansion it will be solved :)

The guild needs to start getting under control honestly that's why I haven't really been playing lately just been doing endgame content I know soon before the next expansion it will be solved :)

GM's are unavailable atm due to certain circumstances we will be resolving soon

[MENTION=26035]Gokku[/MENTION] we all know the only reason why those games turned out how they did, but <NWA would like to face the actual 10 in another game. Let us know :D

[MENTION=26035]Gokku[/MENTION] we all know the only reason why those games turned out how they did, but <NWA would like to face the actual 10 in another game. Let us know :D

Yea I'm always down to do some good ole 10v10s but the guild is undergoing some switches and what not so we would need awhile to reorganize ourselves before we challenge anyone else

You, Iight, & Ubex are Co-Gms of RRBC. Stop botting and organize events for the guild. That's why you guys aren't available for the majority of the time. :Kappa:

Can't organize guild events when we still practicing and trying to find players to fix up our 10 man

Users who are viewing this thread