WTB Funding

Lil

SV huntard
I will always be apart of mixxar however due to my server being dead and everyone being busy irl I am considering making a toon on another server simply for 10v10s. The main reason I've always played this game is competition (and the time sink ofc) and I feel like I'm missing out on alot of competitive possibilities. rid games have been the most fun I've had in this bracket in awhile and I feel like GvG or 10v10s would be even more fun.

Looking for a guild that will help me get bis without weeks of effort and is looking for an A team hunter. Don't care whether it's horde or ally too much.

Will fund enchants, but not shadowfangs and top bis gear. AP Crit or Gtfo, let me know if you're interested.

Rumsey Rum will fund you a full bis toon! Feel free to add UbexHD#1292 for more details (Co-GM)

There are a few level 20 guilds on BH horde that are active.
I am sure there are plenty on both factions on AP.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

I would think the toughest thing to get would be Foreman's gloves. But that is just a matter of grinding them out. Everything else should be pretty easy.
You can transfer almost everything(heirlooms)from your old server, if you choose. You will require very few enchants. And even those are pretty inexpensive now.

/cheers

Possibly the biggest free agent a guild can pick up haha. I can't speak for the guild, but I'm sure AP Twinks would love to have you as well. Pick a guild that feels right would be my advice because you'll probably have a lot of choices.

Rumsey seems nice if not AP twinks would be a great fit they have been building on a strong guild roster for a while.

I'm considering opening up funding again for NWA to get some more people to play with. You're more then welcome to roll something. As for premading, I can't promise an A team spot.

Users who are viewing this thread