US Why choose the 70-79's?

sponsoring up to 5 players. must be level 79, horde, bh, and equip it in front of me. full ilvl 283 sets for any class. 2.2+ players get some 308s with their sets. let me know

ya the only person selling those gfath 308s is me so far from what i can see. especially, in bulk. since they're farmable idk nothing near 500k but id give something fair, maybe like 100k a pop. I'd have to wait till i get my tcg pets in the mail. i recently bought a chest already, but for sure be interested in the other ones
[doublepost=1524088805,1524088496][/doublepost]prob id prob buy the chest anyway for friends. jus let me kno when u have em on BH.
[doublepost=1524088838][/doublepost]i hear level 78 is the number to get them to drop from the dude i bought the chest for 4k lol. kind of makes sense since i was getting pure 80-81 epics farming on a 79, but who knows. small market so i think my price is fair

Are these worth anything?

Attachments

• Screenshot (9).png
    Screenshot (9).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 371
300 rings r crafted, eh, .. maybe can start a market around 5-10k solid if more people was active. seems like everyone is sittin to new xpac.
[doublepost=1524093155,1524093113][/doublepost]can't even give away free gear to new 79s. no1 wants to level XD

It’s tough to convince others to level to 79 when every piece of gear is 200k+, and they’re not even bis. I have a DK I’m leveling on horde BH, but it’s slowed to a trickle due to costs. I can’t afford to drop several mil on a new toon this late in the expansion.

It’s tough to convince others to level to 79 when every piece of gear is 200k+, and they’re not even bis. I have a DK I’m leveling on horde BH, but it’s slowed to a trickle due to costs. I can’t afford to drop several mil on a new toon this late in the expansion.
sponsoring people is not convincing? sponsor is free. ive posted in many discords and mentioned this to several people regardless what I have posted on ah and what the prices are. it's either the player is lazy to level or simply the bracket and game is dead which i can understand

sponsoring people is not convincing? sponsor is free. ive posted in many discords and mentioned this to several people regardless what I have posted on ah and what the prices are. it's either the player is lazy to level or simply the bracket and game is dead which i can understand

Well, if you’re sincere about sponsoring, I’ll hit you up once I hit the 70s..

@tgodqt Is putting out a great deal for players interested in playing the 70-79 bracket. A very fun and active bracket. All the gear is sponsored like he said, only thing needed is the dedication to that character/bracket.

after comparing my epic 314 chest to the gfath dung 308 chest. the 308 has better stats lol. i mean maybe if you hit the next breakpoint, all 314s can maybe get us from 12 to 13% inside bg for the buff? hmm

after comparing my epic 314 chest to the gfath dung 308 chest. the 308 has better stats lol. i mean maybe if you hit the next breakpoint, all 314s can maybe get us from 12 to 13% inside bg for the buff? hmm
But the stats on the 308 bs the 314 are irrelivant? Since Ilvl is the only determinant Unless you’re pveing I guess

Users who are viewing this thread