US Why choose the 70-79's?

yes, as of right now it's bis. Unless there's a old mop epic weapon that now scales to ilvl 314. I can deff say 314's won't really help the people that's full 308 every slot. maybe another 1% on top of the 12 if it passes the breakpoint of ilvl. keep an eye out tho for the swag and to raise as much ilvl as you can to get near 12% as 79
Do we know yet which slots can be 314?

This may be the most meaningless or meaningful question at this point. At worst, Ilevel only matters for 4 more months and you’ve wasted money and/or brain power even being curious about the new possible BIS. Best case scenario you increase your average Ilevel from 304 to somewhere near 314, Ilevel still matters in bfa, and it’s also grandfathered. Seems like a long shot that all the things in the latter situation would even line up, but hey maybe it will.

The only other scenario I could see that I didn’t say is that these epics are still available in bfa, their Ilevel is nerfed, but Ilevel no longer matters.

yes, as of right now it's bis. Unless there's a old mop epic weapon that now scales to ilvl 314. I can deff say 314's won't really help the people that's full 308 every slot. maybe another 1% on top of the 12 if it passes the breakpoint of ilvl. keep an eye out tho for the swag and to raise as much ilvl as you can to get near 12% as 79
[doublepost=1525007372,1525006987][/doublepost]
yeah, no idea. I was hearing a lot about this as well and i hear warriors are gettin the worst of it all. with literally the longest gcd. i think this gcd changes on most abilities might do some good. Tbh, I was never into the "1 shot macro of having several things" in it cuz it gave players a 0.01 reaction time sometimes to react. It actually might help the game in terms of max level which imma give a shoot once the pack hits. no idea till it hits tho. all i can say is that people will have to pay attention to their cooldown management a little better around your opponent
[doublepost=1525007696][/doublepost]
id deff say 79s over 59s xD

Tgod I saw your post about players to play with. I'm transfering a character to your realm with a bunch of 283's and a 308. Looking to trade gears and get geared up. My btag is Sir#1641 and I'm on US.

sponsoring up to 5 players. must be level 79, horde, bh, and equip it in front of me. full ilvl 283 sets for any class. 2.2+ players get some 308s with their sets. let me know

I am starting my character now. I'll transfer him over with all the gear I had mentioned earlier when I get the chance. couple of days from now, should take me a couple weeks to grind out these levels.

I am starting my character now. I'll transfer him over with all the gear I had mentioned earlier when I get the chance. couple of days from now, should take me a couple weeks to grind out these levels.
ight, cool, jus leme kno

friendly reminder:
closing all sponsorships for full gear sets to peeps on June, 1st. I suggest to level and get at me in game. =)

friendly reminder:
closing all sponsorships for full gear sets to peeps on June, 1st. I suggest to level and get at me in game. =)
Take the mans offer folks. Very fun bracket to play in.

Not sure if we have a list yet for the 314, but I found Etoshias Elegant Gloves (314 Ilevel, 2/2) on AH (Moonglade - EU). They're at 300K, so it looks like someone has an idea of their price. :p
all old mop lvl 90 epics can be 314s, just have to look up a list.
[doublepost=1528046980,1528046896][/doublepost]
Not sure if we have a list yet for the 314, but I found Etoshias Elegant Gloves (314 Ilevel, 2/2) on AH (Moonglade - EU). They're at 300K, so it looks like someone has an idea of their price. :p
they'll literally never sell. i mean there was a guy that had one on BH since 7.3.5 came out and sat on it till i bought it like a week ago. i have another ring on thrall. since bfa is close, don't think any1 will b twinkin in this bracket w/ squish

Users who are viewing this thread