US Why choose the 70-79's?

you'd still b fine as a lvl 70. i mean its up to you really. if you level to 79 and buy most of the 308 boe gfath gear w/ 283s. you'd get anywhere from 8-12% dmg principles buff in a bg setting

ya, it's the crafted ring/neck rite? they're still obtainable. the 285 green rings, 300 blue rings. same with necks. also, theres a 289 savage cloak green

So these items are unobtainable and worth buying? I don't play 79, But sniping them would be a smart idea.

Attachments

• Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    1.7 MB · Views: 260
all this 79 talk makes me wanna play it, also @tgodqt I was farming on the Isle of Giants (with all the dinos) and I picked up a level 83 epic cloak that's normally 90. I'm positive you're able to go to the Isle of Giants on ANY level toon so boe farming on that place isn't far fetched.

So these items are unobtainable and worth buying? I don't play 79, But sniping them would be a smart idea.
yes, those 308s with the 78 req lvl is unobtainable.
[doublepost=1522421254,1522421011][/doublepost]
all this 79 talk makes me wanna play it, also @tgodqt I was farming on the Isle of Giants (with all the dinos) and I picked up a level 83 epic cloak that's normally 90. I'm positive you're able to go to the Isle of Giants on ANY level toon so boe farming on that place isn't far fetched.
ya, I hear there's a huge rumor of the specific req lvl 79 ilvl 314 epics. i farmed on the isle for a good amount and got sht that was 82 req lvl ish. I managed to find 257 ilvl greens in the valley of the four winds actually farming on a 79. So, decided to farm specific trash mobs that dropped epics, but they all like .03% drop rate. kinda like farming hot shots all over again, lmao. I just want to see an actual 79 314 ilvl epic on the US region. make a 79, 70s do just as good tbh. 79s bis atm is 12% principle buff in a bg setting

Should I take advantage of BoE Greens as well? If so, what item level range is GF'd?

Should I take advantage of BoE Greens as well? If so, what item level range is GF'd?
the 77-79 greens of 272, 278, 282 ilvl.... but there's a rumor that you can farm on an "84" in hyjal (cata area) and they'll drop for you. I don't really want to level to 84-85 just to test and see what drops. So, I suggest before spending the big money or doing any transfers to pick up pieces if you dont wana buy from BH ... to ugh .. find sum1 with that magic number to see if it drops. Coming into this recent patch .. yes, I was more than certain they were gfath. i won't know for 100% unless I do it myself or someone legit can test the drops on an 84

Very informative.
With all being said, I take it that all of the MOP items for 80-85 twinking are GF'd as well? (im talking 409s @80, 450s @85, etc)
If this is the case, I have a storage of these items on Bleeding Hollow Horde. But I no longer play there.

as of right now had multiple ppl farm for me in cata areas such as hyjal and mop land as well jus to compare. level 80, 81, 82, 84, 85. any req 79s that dropped was ilvl 257 greens. as of right now i still dont believe anyone from here. I still believe from prev posts its still unobtainable. not tryna trigger anyone here. been farming for hours upon end with me sittin right in party seeing them loot each green. with this being said.... people w/ your "84" magic number or "82" .. can take their thumb, mount it, and rotate xD. till the day you prove me wrong, have me in party, and i watch u loot it. id even pay you gold for your time. id totally say I'm wrong. the new "bis" is ilvl 257 req lvl 79 green boes.

as of right now had multiple ppl farm for me in cata areas such as hyjal and mop land as well jus to compare. level 80, 81, 82, 84, 85. any req 79s that dropped was ilvl 257 greens. as of right now i still dont believe anyone from here. I still believe from prev posts its still unobtainable. not tryna trigger anyone here. been farming for hours upon end with me sittin right in party seeing them loot each green. with this being said.... people w/ your "84" magic number or "82" .. can take their thumb, mount it, and rotate xD. till the day you prove me wrong, have me in party, and i watch u loot it. id even pay you gold for your time. id totally say I'm wrong. the new "bis" is ilvl 257 req lvl 79 green boes.
alright bro well ur wrong lol

but there are epic 79 drops that are 300+ ilvl

lol i already did bro why the fuck would i care about ur shitty bracket to troll it? i barely even play wow atm and im not a troll anyways man i cant tell if ur dumb as fuck or if ur trolling me? good troll if u r, jesus christ if ur not
you didn't prove anything about the green boes. you've downs
[doublepost=1523717917,1523717815][/doublepost]
very nice, ill have to do some looking on servers

obviously i didnt prove shit about the greens i didnt mention them i was on about the 314 epics i like that i post a screenshot "troll" "fake" even know you have no reason to doubt me and dont even think to apologise for being so rude after someone else backs it up ;/
(oh yeah i see my most recent quote you were infact talking about the old greens no logner dropping but i assumed everyone already knew that lol my bad anyways)

Users who are viewing this thread