The Chat Thread

78giDDh.jpg

ok :(

Time To Move On - YouTube

Newbie poster here, working on an 80 DK after being inspired by Aelobin's soloing and MogIt (thanks!). Also have an 85 prot paladin, 85 ele shaman, 80 mage, and 80 SP. DK is currently the most fun tho.

I am curious: has anyone tried DW Blood with Scalebreakers for the additional Windsong procs? Item comparison looks like I'd have a bit more DPS but obviously lower avoidance.

Akul

Last edited by a moderator:
I was curious based on the forum post about RPPM:

Windsong and Elemental Force Information - Forums - World of Warcraft

Dual wielding and having both weapons enchanted with the same enchant will double the frequency of procs that you get.
This Real PPM is increased by your haste %. (The highest of your melee, ranged, or spell haste is chosen).
It can proc from any damage/healing event. It keeps track of the last time it had a chance to proc for that enchant.

I'm new to twinking/theorycrafting so I apologize if I've asked a ridiculous question. :)

I have a few Scalebreaker Axes in the bank but I am not going to waste the 15k based on curiosity, heh.

Lots of interesting stuff in the new PTR patch notes, but this line stood out more than the rest:

Fire

• Combustion now burns the target for half of the damage per tick of the Ignite every 1 sec for 10 sec, down from the full damage per tick.

Edit: Or is it already like that and this is just a tooltip fix?

Fury
Titan's Grip now also works with Polearms and Staves.

So this means for the 85 warriors out there that we can wield the Sun-Lute and the archeology polearm at the same time. Damage galore!

Didn't know where to post this, don't have rights to create a thread (almost never posting)
There is hope for Monks 70+

Marian Kunz marianK93 3h

@holinka Will Monks get a level 70/80/85 PvP Set like Dk's did?

Holinka @holinka 2h
marianK93 we can look into it

Great, just got my level 80 paladin back, before the GM who assisted me decided to suspend me for 24h and permaban me from the forums. Reason: The name of my paladin(which would get an automatic name change anyway) were in violation of the ToS, so I appealed and got the reply stating my name were harmful to the other players.
Ohh and the name I had chosen were the nickname of the famous poker player Daniel Negreanu, Kidpoker, I guess they must all think I am supporter of poking kids now :confused:

Anyhow, any suggestions for what horde race would be the best for paladins for soloing at 85? :)

Users who are viewing this thread