The Chat Thread

Just sign up and you'll be in a BG within 3 hours.

You'll most likely lose that battleground, but still! Battlegrounds have been ok so far, but hordes have A LOT of hunters, which is really annoying. I've met one good undead warlock and everything else so far has been mediocre at best (and I include myself being mediocre).

MoP gear will still be ugradable in WoD but using Lesser Charms instead of Valor Points and the weekly limit on Warforged Seals is also being removed, so things are looking good for 90 twinking :)
Edit: plus the bonus rolls should be "smarter" so they don't give you an item that you already have, making farming SoO for BiS pieces even easier!

Oh and the Proving Grounds (only Bronze I think) will be available from level 30 up, so that could be fun to play around with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why can't I make a new thread in this subforum? Do i need 10 posts specifically here?

I'm looking for a partner on my 491 sunlute warrior (eu horde). I want to quickly get the 2.2 enchant at least (have 2.6 exp on mains shaman and druid and had 2.1 cr on warr as noskype hunt+warr)

And if I do need 10 posts in this subforum... should I just spam random topics? I don't really see anything where I'd quickly get those. :/ Or can someone make a LF topic for me?

tricksterx#2866

Hey guys.
Wondering if the 80 & 85 brackets are still active, from what I've seen since release of WoD they've completely died out. Any realms with decent twink guilds on?
Also, if you get the time please check out my youtube twink channel. Just a range of videos with a variety of classes 1-shotting in bg's, it would be great if you could spread the word as I'm hoping to promote the 80-89 bracket because all in all, it isn't that bad compared to MoP.
Youtube channel ---> http://tinyurl.com/o5o2vc3

It's dead, scailing is out of wack so gg pve is a joke (squish was such a good idea...) and the majority of classes are missing basic rotational spells fury warrior for example has only 3 buttons and not even a single cd, majority, Legion is our best bet since all classes have everything by the time they hit about 58-70 but /shrug even with that the squish made everything a joke.

pvp wise no idea, have to wait for beta or live.

Users who are viewing this thread