The Chat Thread

I'm interested in making a level 85 DK twink for soloing. With the changes to enchants in 5.4, which ones should I use? Thank you!

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_092713_192652.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_092713_192652.jpg
    378.7 KB · Views: 179
Hi!

Im planning on twinking a rogue to 85 and have a few questions.
Since i dont have 10 posts yet i thought it woud be the best to ask here^^
This is what i planned so far , woud be nice to here advice and tipps where i can improve that gear/enchants etc.
(edit it a lil bit since the first post)

I mainly plan on doing arenas thats why Jw/Bs ant not alchy.
My question´s :
is S11 gear still a viable option for arenas?
If not is the gear i planning to get a good option for arenas or do i need a second gear set thanks to scaling and so on?

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting tweet about PvP brackets in WoD: https://twitter.com/holinka/status/424642604710363136

Q: More players starting at 90 in WoD will increase BG queue times sub-90. Will BG brackets recombine in WoD (e.g. 70-79, 80-89 etc.)?
A: I think we can combine more. The item squish, level and ilevel scaling mean power isn't as varied.

Hey there!

First time posting.. I am new to this forum, so bare with me.. Alot of people asked me to do guides and help them out on twinkinfo, so that is why i am here :)
I spent alot of time in the 85 twink bracket.

I have an 85 warrior Baelo @ Outland - Community - World of Warcraft
85 hunter Morganfreema @ Outland - Community - World of Warcraft
85 DK Bailö @ Tarren Mill - Community - World of Warcraft
85 Rogue Chittywok @ Tarren Mill - Community - World of Warcraft (recently dinged)
85 Shaman Cinquisity @ Tarren Mill - Community - World of Warcraft

I know most of the top 85 players in Europe, but i would love to get to know all you guys from US. Do you guys play alot of arenas, are you pve oriented etc.
Also, how do i make cool icons and such for my chars, like in the end of a message/post. :p

Hey there!

First time posting.. I am new to this forum, so bare with me.. Alot of people asked me to do guides and help them out on twinkinfo, so that is why i am here :)
I spent alot of time in the 85 twink bracket.

I have an 85 warrior Baelo @ Outland - Community - World of Warcraft
85 hunter Morganfreema @ Outland - Community - World of Warcraft
85 DK Bailö @ Tarren Mill - Community - World of Warcraft
85 Rogue Chittywok @ Tarren Mill - Community - World of Warcraft (recently dinged)
85 Shaman Cinquisity @ Tarren Mill - Community - World of Warcraft

I know most of the top 85 players in Europe, but i would love to get to know all you guys from US. Do you guys play alot of arenas, are you pve oriented etc.
Also, how do i make cool icons and such for my chars, like in the end of a message/post. :p

Are those all PvP chars?

Hey, I have a question. Something I keep missing I guess, because when I queue on 85 exp off bgs, I dont get a pop, it doesnt even show the average q time. So how do u guys from EU play 85 exp off bgs with ur twinks. Arent all EU Servers linked? Are they still Realmpools and I would have to transfer to get bg pops?

^this is where you really show your power.
I remember doing the same thing on my 60 twink a couple of years ago in stratholme, prot warr bis gear and we had only melees. they barely scratched my armor, sit back and enjoy the kills!

Are people queueing for DS lfr on alliance? would love to go if we set a date and time. Also LF some 85/80 twink battletags for arenas/pve/whatever..Twinking died when pandaria was released on Defias Brotherhood
:(

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread