Shadowlands F2P Baseline Guide

I can't find this quest at all for my 20 f2p for Hidden Satyr enchant.

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=39891/cursed-but-convenient

Do I have to reach a higher level or profession level? Mine is at 15. But it says it requires 1 to learn?

I think I did the first enchanting quest that requires me to make 2 basic ring enchants. But I didn't see anything after that
upload_2020-10-30_21-18-4.png

I see on followers some traits with a lock and some with an arrow, I assume the first are non-rerollable. Can you screenshot the follower you were trying to reroll the abilities?
if you look at the comments on wowhead, a lot of people saying it is broken, even during WoD itself

if you look at the comments on wowhead, a lot of people saying it is broken, even during WoD itself
It's only sporadically buggered. I opened tickets regularly during WoD. I'd say they worked...80% of the time, but that 20% would tick me off: I'd open tickets, and occasionally get a GM to refund. I have NOT seen it glitch in a long time, but haven't done a lot with those rerolls in the past couple of years. So, if you really want them changed, you can just try again.

Some of the traits and abilities are unchangeable. For example, if you hit the global reroll on a bodyguard follower, they won't lose that trait.

This is awesome! If you are pure F2P, is there any way to get into other xpacs, specifically dungeon queues? I know we can't access chromie time and I'm currently stuck with exclusively BfA (Freehold and Atal'Dazar) and have no clue how to get access to others. Any idea how to do this?

It's also going to be nearly impossible to complete the Legion ilvl 50 questlines or get the other gear (I've tried soloing, but can't get it) without being able to access other xpac dungeon finders

This is awesome! If you are pure F2P, is there any way to get into other xpacs, specifically dungeon queues? I know we can't access chromie time and I'm currently stuck with exclusively BfA (Freehold and Atal'Dazar) and have no clue how to get access to others. Any idea how to do this?

It's also going to be nearly impossible to complete the Legion ilvl 50 questlines or get the other gear (I've tried soloing, but can't get it) without being able to access other xpac dungeon finders
E: DUNGEON DROPS/QUESTS
**DISCLAIMER**
AS A F2P YOU HAVE PHYSICALLY WALK TO DUNGEONS OR PARTY WITH A SUBBED ACCOUNT WHO CAN CHROMIE-TIME QUEUE!
added a note.

Last edited:
you can use un scalled herlooms some are item lvl 58 some are item lvl 44 at lvl 10 dunno how to do it juse seen a 18 monk with 4k hp

Users who are viewing this thread