Shadowlands F2P Baseline Guide

What's different about dh's?
For my 20's I do the questlines in legion until I get near gold cap then head over to wotlk dala and lvl enchanting real quick. By lvl in my previous post I meant skill level not player level.

You can level wotlk enchanting super fast with gold buy buying the epics/blues from the vendors in crystal song forest dalaran and d/e then using the shatter recipe you get at lvl 15 on the abysal crystals. Takes like 500-600gold to get to around 50-60

<3

What's different about dh's?
we've been forced to roleplay "Pain & Suffering" in the form of not being able to buy epics from Old Dalaran for 9g.
our cheapest is 81g. i have probably gold-capped 10 times at this point, just for NR Enchanting.

You can level wotlk enchanting super fast with gold buy buying the epics/blues from the vendors in crystal song forest dalaran and d/e then using the shatter recipe you get at lvl 15 on the abysal crystals. Takes like 500-600gold to get to around 50-60
where are that vendors?

The vendors are in the alliance/horde areas of crystal song forest dalaran, Right by the Ah gnomebot.
Totally forgot dh's dont have any pieces they can buy for cheap lol.

You can take a portal from sw or ORg to get there, it will say crystal song forest dalaran when you hover over it.

Last edited:
As someone who just returned after a 2 year hiatus, I appreciate this guide very much. There's so many new things to get into, and as stated by others.. it can be a bit confusing searching the forums for some proper direction and answers. A big thank you to you and everyone else, who continuously contributes to this pool of knowledge. It's nice to see that the community is still going strong.

How much stam does major stam give at 20? not logged in atm t check is it better then +2 all stats to bracers?

Have you guys found any new ways of making gold since the squish? I figured to run Botanica on my main and loot the gear but it's not as profitable as it once was as all the vendor drops were scaled to my level along with the vendor price. I need to buy my gems which means I need many frozen orbs at 75g each, so I'm trying some different things for a decent continuous income that's less passive than vendoring the expensive trash drops in Legion/BFA.

Have you guys found any new ways of making gold since the squish? I figured to run Botanica on my main and loot the gear but it's not as profitable as it once was as all the vendor drops were scaled to my level along with the vendor price. I need to buy my gems which means I need many frozen orbs at 75g each, so I'm trying some different things for a decent continuous income that's less passive than vendoring the expensive trash drops in Legion/BFA.

Azsuna has two spots with fast-respawning demons that drop guarteed vendor trash. some of it sells for 3g a piece, some for 6g a piece. sometimes you even get non-stackable vendor trash worth 25g & 50g respectively.

1,000g in about an hour.

Illidari Stand is one, the other was mentioned by someone in this thread:

i will update the guide to reflect this, once i test to see which is more profitable.

Azsuna has two spots with fast-respawning demons that drop guarteed vendor trash. some of it sells for 3g a piece, some for 6g a piece. sometimes you even get non-stackable vendor trash worth 25g & 50g respectively.

1,000g in about an hour.

Illidari Stand is one, the other was mentioned by someone in this thread:

i will update the guide to reflect this, once i test to see which is more profitable.

Just did the moonclaw on my DK and made about 900g in 30 minutes. It's a very popular spot right now and I found a nice secluded spot where they'd spawn at a reasonable speed and solo them. Unfortunately both war mode on and off had horde doing the farm (I'm alliance) so I couldn't tag my own - I can only imagine just how crazy the gold per hour would be if you had your own faction doing it.

You can buy some blue/purps from the vendor in towlong steppes over at the Ox temple what ever its called. Theya re super pricey though. For enchanting.

Well I guess I made the past mistake of dropping legion enchanting.... So now I have to save up gold cap to buy that damn vendor thing to relearn it

I can't find this quest at all for my 20 f2p for Hidden Satyr enchant.

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=39891/cursed-but-convenient

Do I have to reach a higher level or profession level? Mine is at 15. But it says it requires 1 to learn?

I think I did the first enchanting quest that requires me to make 2 basic ring enchants. But I didn't see anything after that

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread