PTR Shadowland and FTP/Veterans

I love the optimism and the idea of getting socket gear etc but tbh I think in the end we will only have access to maybe a handful more dungeons where the gear will have the same stat allocation to what we have now.

I can’t see a world where Blaztivision has a business model that lets you play 85-90% of the game content for free.

Fingers Xd and hopefully Iam wrong but as vets/F2Ps I feel we are going to be all very disappointed with what we get out of SL

In the same way we consider certain fel forged items "warforged" and "titanforged" depending on ilvl, we could assume that a blue proc is "warforged" and a purple proc is "titanforged."

But invasion gear titanforge doesnt exist. Only +5 wf and +10 wf. Titanforge is +15 or higher. So invasion gear is a bad comparison.

Monk
Blackout Kick, Spinning crane kick, Touch of death (oh no...), Roll, Crackling Jade Lightning, Expel Harm, Leg Sweep (fu*k...), Vivify, Tiger Palm
Brewmaster : Expel Harm rank2, Invoke Niuzao, Keg Smash, Vivify rank2, Spinning Crane Kick rank2
Misweaver : Rising Sun Kick, Soothing Mist,
Windwalker : Vivify rank2, Rising Sun Kick
:PogChamp:

Monk
Blackout Kick, Spinning crane kick, Touch of death (oh no...), Roll, Crackling Jade Lightning, Expel Harm, Leg Sweep (fu*k...), Vivify, Tiger Palm
Brewmaster : Expel Harm rank2, Invoke Niuzao, Keg Smash, Vivify rank2, Spinning Crane Kick rank2
Misweaver : Rising Sun Kick, Soothing Mist,
Windwalker : Vivify rank2, Rising Sun Kick
:PogChamp:

loox like i better get my disabled jollies off
b4 preptach
[doublepost=1595013151,1595013096][/doublepost]
my disabled jollies off
ThinkingFace

Lol Shadowlands undoing all the wonderful Legion spec individuality. Now all specs have 99% same spells. Only diff is one or two spells at the most.

Oh well. Been playing on a Legion p-serv and it just reminds me of how much tighter the original spec revamps were in Legion at lvl 20. Arcane mage wasn't allowed to spam Missiles! They had to wait for it to proc! You actually have to cast Arcane Blast and not just remove it from your bars.

And then everyone at max level cried about “muh prunes” and they began dismantling all the nice design balance for BfA. Oh wells.

Just the dungeon findings, don’t know if you saw the posts above and on the past pages or not about asking about them.

Oh thanks Daltert, I really haven't read the other posts, only your tag.

If didn't hear it already, I've made a spreadsheet about the new zones' and dungeons' levels here. Periodically updated.

Lol Shadowlands undoing all the wonderful Legion spec individuality [...] Been playing on a Legion p-serv and it just reminds me of how much tighter the original spec revamps were in Legion at lvl 20.[...]

Feel that way as well. But it's a first glance viewed through a twink's eye, as classes are now - maybe more than ever - designed to be played at max level.

While we may be worried that we wount get essential specs for 30 levels, this shouldn't be viewed as a flaw in the game's design, because that gap might mean only 2 hours of play time. Numerically it's almost irrelevant, but very damaging for a playstyle centered around locking your character as soon as possible.

@Eleannor A couple of questions.

1) What is the highest lvl that scales down to lvl 10. Does 21 also scale to 10? 22? 23? I don't know if you can copy characters yet, but this information could be really valueable.

2) how does the gear from quest zones that will be outside of the lvl 10 range scale? Stonetalon will be a 20-30 zone so i wonder how that stuff will scale down if you have quest rewards from there already.

Also, Thanks so much for info hunting for us all :D

2) how does the gear from quest zones that will be outside of the lvl 10 range scale? Stonetalon will be a 20-30 zone so i wonder how that stuff will scale down if you have quest rewards from there already.
There's a bunch of info spread over a couple threads so its highly possible you missed this, but it would appear that gear from zones we're losing access to (like BFD and Stonetalon) will go red and no be usable by us anymore.

There might be a few things that sneak through (maybe like, krom'gar quartermaster stuff since its a vendor and not a mob drop? I dont know) but who knows.

Soooo ilvl 44 gear at level 10 is actually legit?

WoWScrnShot_081720_074645.jpg

Gotta be a bug, right?

Testing on PTR/Beta it seems there is no way to leave the DH/Non-Allied DK starting zone before fully completing the zones questline. Depending on what the F2P cap is/if we are allowed to even have those classes as F2P, that might change things significantly. Both zones get you above 10 long before finished. Seems ok for Allied DKs though.

My hope would be both these classes are allowed on a pure F2P acc, that way the xp issue would be moot.

Users who are viewing this thread