PTR Shadowland and FTP/Veterans

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I've been testing scopes on lvl 19 and it appears most of them no longer work. Incendiary, Frost-Laced, X-Ray, Flintlocke's Diamond-Cut, and Khorium scopes all seem to have a lvl req of at least 20. Also the tooltips in Engi are incorrect on PTR for those scopes and more. The highest lvl scope I was able to confirm that worked on a 19 was Sniper Scope... Also to no one's surprise, Venomstrike still does not proc lol...
All this just breaks my heart.....:(
And also they haven’t fixed Crusader either, and it seems to proc quite frequently so here come the Meatgrinder Warriors again......:eek:

so here come the Meatgrinder Warriors again
Fury doesnt get titans grip at 10 and the only 1 handers that can take crusader are comparatively low ilvl to artifact weapons/class hall vendors. Add that to the fact that even with double crusader, fury doesnt have a hard hitting ability except for shield slam, which costs a considerable amount of rage for them. So they'd have to charge in, get double crusader then weapon swap for a shield slam that doesnt even do half what an arcane shot does and then theyre useless.

Add to that, the average shatt gear set has 18 slots, which is a static 90 main stat and 90 crit rating for agi/int users that warriors wont get. A single crusader proc simply evens the stats out. Double crusader will, essentially, be on par with a single crusader proc currently. At least relative to the output of other classes.

Warriors are going to want to be arms, sit sword/board and take advantage of their defensive CDs and play for a double crusader before swapping to a 2 hander for burst. Hardly the wrecking ball playstyle of current fury warriors. With enough mastery, Arms can still be pretty scary though, but its gonna take a lot of set up. And they'll always be playing from behind unless/until blizzard nerfs the 5 stat gems

Fury doesnt get titans grip at 10 and the only 1 handers that can take crusader are comparatively low ilvl to artifact weapons/class hall vendors. Add that to the fact that even with double crusader, fury doesnt have a hard hitting ability except for shield slam, which costs a considerable amount of rage for them. So they'd have to charge in, get double crusader then weapon swap for a shield slam that doesnt even do half what an arcane shot does and then theyre useless.

Add to that, the average shatt gear set has 18 slots, which is a static 90 main stat and 90 crit rating for agi/int users that warriors wont get. A single crusader proc simply evens the stats out. Double crusader will, essentially, be on par with a single crusader proc currently. At least relative to the output of other classes.

Warriors are going to want to be arms, sit sword/board and take advantage of their defensive CDs and play for a double crusader before swapping to a 2 hander for burst. Hardly the wrecking ball playstyle of current fury warriors. With enough mastery, Arms can still be pretty scary though, but its gonna take a lot of set up. And they'll always be playing from behind unless/until blizzard nerfs the 5 stat gems
Actually, now that u mention it, sort of doesn’t have the same scare factor, some big ripped Tauren dude charging in then having to quickly switch to a Shield so he can tonk u.......
Yeah, ok, fair call......
Sorry to all u Warriors out there......

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I've been testing scopes on lvl 19 and it appears most of them no longer work. Incendiary, Frost-Laced, X-Ray, Flintlocke's Diamond-Cut, and Khorium scopes all seem to have a lvl req of at least 20. Also the tooltips in Engi are incorrect on PTR for those scopes and more. The highest lvl scope I was able to confirm that worked on a 19 was Sniper Scope... Also to no one's surprise, Venomstrike still does not proc lol...
I wasn't able to get most of those Scopes working even at lvl 20.
I kept getting excited at the SW dummy's hearing the critter, but only to realise it was the ones dying from other's AOE :(
At least Hidden Satyr seems to work on a 20.

I wasn't able to get most of those Scopes working even at lvl 20.
I kept getting excited at the SW dummy's hearing the critter, but only to realise it was the ones dying from other's AOE :(
At least Hidden Satyr seems to work on a 20.

Interesting... I wonder if the lvl requirement is higher than the tooltip indicates, OR if the scopes are just broken for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread